The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473883
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
supersonicwind1
supersonicwind1
2 posts
Shepherd

i have to say xbox because i think it has some good games wii i dont like it its horrible playstation good games but not as good as xbox

aliixnott
aliixnott
2 posts
Nomad

xbox is the best, it have a excellent quality .. the worst is "Wii" .. Play Station is in the middle of both.

stig345
stig345
8 posts
Nomad

I think the wii plain out sucks **** but i cant really decide who's better when it comes to the xbox 360 and ps3 but if i had to choose one it would be the xbox 360.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

but i cant really decide who's better when it comes to the xbox 360 and ps3 but if i had to choose one it would be the xbox 360

Why?

I think the wii plain out sucks ****

^Exaggeration. I think it's just outdated as all.
dareptile24
dareptile24
21 posts
Nomad

i have both the wii and xbox 360 and they are both good but the kinect is fricken amazing!!!!!!

ramsesthefirst
ramsesthefirst
2 posts
Nomad

some of the games are in xbox like Halo and gears of war and it has more games than ps3 sure you have to pay for the membership but ill be worth it.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

sure you have to pay for the membership but ill be worth it.

Worth it? The online play of PS3 and Xbox are identical.
tony3x4
tony3x4
6 posts
Shepherd

and to rap up heres the order of great games 1.ds/3ds 2.wii 3.psp 4.com. 5.ps3 6. xbox360

RaonAbsoluteZERO
RaonAbsoluteZERO
91 posts
Constable

Well, my point of view is that PS3 is the best, because it is a friendly console, easy-to-use, exciting and tons of great games and apps fit perfectly with it. The second console may be Xbox360, because it has better graphic qualities, so its more recomended for waching movies than playing games. The best thing of it is the kinect, which is the most advanced interactive console by far! The last is Wii, due to low graphics quality, old games that everybody got bored of, few games to choose from, and the fact that it is only an interactive console, it cant be both interactive and normal, like PS3 or Xbox360.
Anyway, I dont have any of them xD, but Ive experienced the gaming on all! What I have is a PSP3000 and I am purely satisfied!

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

so its more recomended for waching movies than playing games

Not really. PS3 has blu-ray, Xbox doesn't...

due to low graphics quality,

That's how good the graphics will get for a basically all cartoon gaming system.
stevoo9212
stevoo9212
3 posts
Nomad

Defiantly PlayStation 3, Xbox Live bills can stack up while Wii is just plain stupid. Wii does have Super Smash Bros. Brawl and is good for families. Xbox has great features and has many games available like Call of Dudy and Halo. While all three are pretty good ps3 has great graphics no cost and has many games available ps3 ftw.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

1.ds/3ds 2.wii 3.psp 4.com. 5.ps3 6. xbox360

Well one, 1., 3., and 4., aren't even choices. And two, EXLAIN! I'm guessing you have a love for nintendo and handheld. I would love to see you explain your reasoning behind your choices.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The Xbox 360 has some good games, and the Kinect is a very intuitive approach to movement gaming, but I find games such as Skyrim and Battlefield's graphics and any words in them become hard to see/read, whereas the Playstation 3 has excellent graphics and I can read mission descriptions without squinting. The Wii; not a chance. Nintendo hasn't developed anything good recently, thinking people will just keep buying the Wii and that no other company will copy the the movement gaming element.

custardontop
custardontop
4 posts
Farmer

PS3 by far.
The Wii is more childish and inferior then the PS3's high graphics gaming and large community. But for the XBox 360 I wouldn't know for I've never played much XBox.

rpg220
rpg220
2 posts
Nomad

All of them seem a little overrate.
I have only really played Xbox though

Showing 4051-4065 of 5032