The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473873
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
LOL500
LOL500
12 posts
Nomad

PS3 RULES

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

i have ALL three but i dont play my wii as often as i used too i dont play it because it has good games but you have to buy extra supplies to get good shots on shooters. i am tied between the X-Box and the PS3. but the PS3 has better online gaming and more features that the xbox doesnt have,so my vote is on PS3.

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

any1 that doesnt own the ps3 needs to bloody wake up!!

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

any1 that doesnt own the ps3 needs to bloody wake up!!
First, don't hate on X-Box lovers and Wii lovers, and I would respect your post more if you actually spelled right. X-Box by the way.
EXTREAMgamer2000
EXTREAMgamer2000
45 posts
Nomad

xbox good ps3 good wii bad xbox has halo so its good ps3 has tons of games i like so ps3

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

ps3 has tons of games i like
And, so does X-Box. Don't know why you say that only PS3 has those games. Unless you're talking about the exclusive games... which are only like 3 series...
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

And, so does X-Box. Don't know why you say that only PS3 has those games. Unless you're talking about the exclusive games... which are only like 3 series...

how can u like x-box, it has a ridiculous habit of breaking down
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

Numino, are you a PS3 fanboy? First taking down the Wii, then the Xbox? Lol, smh.

sorry if i appear as a fanboy but it looks like any1 is a fanboy if they express wich console they like best, so by definition evry1 here is a fanboy including you
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

how can u like x-box, it has a ridiculous habit of breaking down
Oh, yeah, the Red Ring Of Death. That only happens when you don't vent it properly, and we just sent it back to Microsoft and got it back a week later, completely fixed, with the new dashboard update and a free 3 month membership to X-Box Live.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

sorry if i appear as a fanboy but it looks like any1 is a fanboy if they express wich console they like best, so by definition evry1 here is a fanboy including you

If you're like "Xbox 360/PS3/Wii is the best! The others suck, and I'm not giving reasons!" then you're a fanboy. And fanboys generally ignore others arguments and things, so it's rather easy to tell which people are fanboys. Otherwise if you post something worth reading or just post that you like a system and why then you're not a fanboy.
FireDragonWarrior
FireDragonWarrior
22 posts
Nomad

I'm voting for PS3 because they have better games like Skyrim,Uncharted 3 and the Ratchet and clank trilogy while the WII has more multiplier games that I think it was designed for. The X-BOX 360 is inbetween and PC just lags to much.

If you're like "Xbox 360/PS3/Wii is the best! The others suck, and I'm not giving reasons!" then you're a fanboy. And fanboys generally ignore others arguments and things, so it's rather easy to tell which people are fanboys.

P.S GhostOfMatrix is right you a fanboy numino if you want to unfanboy yourself your going to need reasons to why it's better than the rest.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

And fanboys generally ignore others arguments and things, so it's rather easy to tell which people are fanboys. Otherwise if you post something worth reading or just post that you like a system and why then you're not a fanboy.

That's incorrect. You can defend a system with long posts and still be a fanboy, depending on your argumentation.
Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

I'd say PS3. I live in Venezuela and I bet most of people likes more Xbox 360 cause is easier to find copy of games. The thing is I like to play online and with the 360 you have to pay in dollars and that's not easy, but in PSN it's totally free. And I bet 99% of people that has Xbox here, they all have it cheaped. Even if they play the month that it's free online they would get banned if Microsoft finds out that they are playing online with copies.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

You can defend a system with long posts and still be a fanboy, depending on your argumentation.

Usually fanboys with long posts repeat themselves over and over to make up for their ignorance of what they are saying. I think Matrix was referring to long, thought-out posts.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Which a fanboy can also just as easily have if they're biased.

Showing 4081-4095 of 5032