The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473806
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
joe314159
joe314159
27 posts
Nomad

xbox is da best!!!!!! never played PS dont want to.

so how exactly do you know xbox is better? If you've never tried it, you don't know s*** about it.

they say that once u play xbox u wont wanna play PS again.

Who cares what "they" say. (by the way who the hell are "they&quot It matters what you think.

Wii is kinda for little kids now

Though what I say about the last two comments may make it seem like I think your entire post is BS, your description of the Wii is completely true.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

If you say this YOU are just a fanboy.
Oh, Loptice, nice one.

-Stephen
cdubs420
cdubs420
28 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 for sure sweetest graphics and best online gaming experience and better games

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

I think we can play wii games with playstation move

Nah we can't unless we're band of hackers.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 for sure sweetest graphics

It's been agreed that PS3 has slightly better graphics so this argument should die now.

better games

Are you talking about Halo? Because I don't really like that as much as Uncharted, Assassin's or COD. I don't know what other game you could be talking about.
*cough*opinion*cough*
Coin6
Coin6
3 posts
Nomad

PS3 is cheaper and has a bit better graphics, though online is not as good as Xbox.

Cashcrate Account: 3510457

ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf
17 posts
Nomad

Well, The thing is, All 3 system have their purpose.

If you are a Gamer, You will put Wii out of the options.
Wii is a fun system, but has graphics of 1990s and games that are only good for huge Fans of mario-type games.

PS3 is for mostly exclusive games and single player lovers.
XBOX on the other hand is more of &quotarty"/"group" type of console. So if you are a hardcore multiplayer-type, Xbox is for you. Plus you have to admit, the controller is far better than PS3 one.

Visually: PS3 has it's days, Xbox has it's days.
Personally: Buy both PS3 and XBox.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

has graphics of 1990s

Erm... 1990s were 4th and 5th generation (Snes, Sega Genesis, N64, PSX)

and games that are only good for huge Fans of mario-type games.

Like Metroid, Zelda, Xenoblade, MadWorld or No more heroes?

Buy both PS3 and XBox.

They're both almost same with really small amount of games which aren't avaible for both Xbox and Ps3

Coin
PS3 is cheaper and has a bit better graphics, though online is not as good as Xbox

Better graphics can't be almost noticed and cheaper? I don't know how much it costs in your country but here it's the most expensive console. On it's launch it was in fact twice as expensive as Xbox and Wii on their launches.
Pinstriped
Pinstriped
2 posts
Nomad

Well, I personally like the Playstation 3 but it seems like everyone likes the Xbox 360. PS3 has alot of good games and free online play.

81tyler
81tyler
48 posts
Nomad

i have to go with ps3 because i think it has easier controls

matthew313131
matthew313131
114 posts
Nomad

i think x box 360 controls are to hard 2 use so i like ps3 x box has better games like halo but i hate the remote

matthew313131
matthew313131
114 posts
Nomad

WII is more for little kid cos the controller is for little ppl where as x box is for serious gamers

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Playstation by far, You dont have to buy membership unlike Xbox Live, PS3's are BLue Ray Players too.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

the x-box has somthing people call the ring of fire .look it up on utube.killersup would explain but he is feeling a little to lazy.

wii is a good system but it seems to have a little bit to many kids games.it does have some games for teens and stuff but the wii is a family consol and most moms do not blow faces off of zombies for fun.

playstation has alot of call of duty games.athough the prices are a little steep.then don't break down for no reason(x-box) and they tend to have more mature games(unlike wii)

killersup's pick goes for playstation 3

floodrunner7777
floodrunner7777
53 posts
Nomad

i prefer the xbox360 although i have played round my Friends house on the PS3 but halo is amazing and its only on xbox

Showing 4186-4200 of 5032