The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473820
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

but you don't have any people yelling obscenities into your ear the entire game.

You play with good people then. Everyone I play with on PS3 are like that. Not a bad thing to me, but it might be for some people.
ssolos
ssolos
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 win

wii is ok but not good PvP.xbox have to say its good but pay for online fail ps3 play for free.

matheus_timoteo
matheus_timoteo
3 posts
Nomad

Infelismente o ps3 ganha nas características técnicas, mas eu prefiro muito mais o xbox... e o wii só vai assustar agora com o wii u, mas antes so a sony e a microsoft eram os melhores!!!

Syringe
Syringe
23 posts
Constable

[b]XBOX 360 FOREVER

Tylock
Tylock
2 posts
Nomad

i have voted for xbox as it has many good games oh and the co owner is one of the richest man in the world(Bill Gates)

Syringe
Syringe
23 posts
Constable

Xbox 360

ImmortalLife14
ImmortalLife14
28 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 All day!!!!! Add me if you got it and play Modern Warfare 3:
Xx_THE_BOMB67_xX

ImThatBig
ImThatBig
3 posts
Nomad

The Wii was just a fail on Nintendo's part, with the Kinect out and Playstation Move. The Xbox 360 had my heart for the longest time until i got a PS3, personally i like how PSN is free to use and i like the way the trophy system and comparing them to your friends. Xbox 360 on the other hand I do enjoy being able to enjoy being in a party and i find the controller easier to use in fps games such as MW3 and Battlefield 3. But overall i find myself playing my PS3 the most for some reason. I'm a trophy ***** and earning them on the PS3 is more exciting to me than getting achievements on 360. So I rest my case on PS3.

alexoo68
alexoo68
7 posts
Nomad

I have the wii and the ps3 but I like the graphics better on the Ps3 but the wii is bettere game play and it's better because all of the games for the ps is violence.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the best the graphics 20x better then xbox the online is free
But PSN (PlayStation Network) Could get hacked again....
X-Box 360 is better than Wii soooooo Overall PS3 is the best

Easton5
Easton5
32 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't worry about PSN getting hacked again. After that first time they wicked bumped up their security on they're end. It was bad enough that it happened once, they wouldn't let it happen again.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

all of the games for the ps is violence.

Hahahahaha....sure bud.
Wait, what's wrong with violent video games? Aren't violent video games what made Xbox so popular??

with the Kinect out and Playstation Move

The Wii is still the king of motion control. The Kinect isn't as responsive as it should be, and there is a very specific distance you must be in order for it to work well. And the Move isn't used by anyone I know, because it doesn't work as well with any games.
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

PS3 is the best the graphics 20x better then xbox

I know PS3 has slightly better graphics but you almost cant notice difference - 20 times better my ***.
willythewhale
willythewhale
1 posts
Nomad

[b]DON"T NEED THIS BLOG!
Ok PLAYSTATION. just for you who were confused.
HOWEVER if it is the new "motion" things X-box conect-IF THERE ADDVERTS WERNT SO ANNOYING!

Syringe
Syringe
23 posts
Constable

xbox 360

Showing 4156-4170 of 5032