The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473779
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
NecroSRB
NecroSRB
11 posts
Nomad

I pick Xbox 360 because it haves Kinect and if few years is coming Xbox 720 and Kinect 2...Kinect is like vii but no controler for those who didint know.U can play online with kinect it preaty **** fun to jump around and laugh with other online ppl

weegeeninja
weegeeninja
5 posts
Peasant

There is no definitively better system. The Wii has brilliant games and pretty good motion control, and pretty much sets the trends for the other systems. PS3 has great graphics and games, and 360 is pretty much a PS3 in terms of hardware and graphics.

MrCube
MrCube
4 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360...the online is to pay but it's really cool and it has more feautures than Ps3 online.

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

[/b][i]I think that the ps3 is the best because the online play is free and the hi definition makes the graphics far superior.

amggamer
amggamer
1 posts
Peasant

i have xbox and wii and a friend who has ps3
xbox is best
ps3 has good systems but is really not a family console
wii is to based toward kids
xbox is just right
if you dont agree i understand i just think xbox is best (|:|)
ps thats a ninja emote at the end i made it up

jacko360
jacko360
8 posts
Nomad

i hace wii and ps3 but i am working to get an Xbox 360 because of the supioror online play(never hacked, not as much lag), it has SO many more good games, and a lot more people have an xbox so its more diverse and you can talk with friends online through a mic which is awesome!
XBOX

ChikinJoe456
ChikinJoe456
4 posts
Nomad

XBOX is better because it has better games. Just as good of graphics and better multiplayer connection/play ability. Also PSN made it's multiplayer free becuase they had to find someway to compete with Xbox. They still aren't even in the same league!

XBOX IS BEST WII IS SECOND AND PS3 IS THIRD

mikoaski
mikoaski
20 posts
Shepherd

X360 is the best for sure, the exclusive games are better than the PS3, the controller is from far more confortable and it's from microsoft, and WII is the worst i just can't control anything there

alaxius
alaxius
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360

JulianEgan
JulianEgan
19 posts
Peasant

X-box 360 with kinetix is the best I've ever used.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup just played MW3 with his buddy guess what guys.IT WAS AWESOME. playstation 3 all the way

ImmortalLife14
ImmortalLife14
28 posts
Nomad

I will vote for Playstation 3, I got all three consoles but the one i like the most is the playstation 3 :33

Atrixeagle1
Atrixeagle1
4 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 all the way!

josep09
josep09
12 posts
Nomad

I have and Xbox360 and PS3 and i sold my Wii. for me the Xbox is better

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

the wii has its good parts and the ps3 and x-box 360 are basically the same but x-box has halo so my vote goes to x-box 360

Showing 4201-4215 of 5032