The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473753
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Roef12
Roef12
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360..

Why? Cheap, really good quility.. MW3 first mappacks on Xbox.. newest games..

bar10022
bar10022
13 posts
Peasant

I LIKE ALL OF THEM SONY IS BETTER LONGLIVE SSSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY

BlackHeartb17
BlackHeartb17
1 posts
Nomad

i've played all of them but the Ps3 seems the best

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

The Wii is the best. I know you're all about to judge me for liking the Wii, but the only reason the Wii is the best is because of the downloadable games. I'm a huge fan of old school: Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Paper Mario, Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Super Metroid. All of those incredible classics on one console really takes the cake and made me choose a Wii over the other consoles.

MoraMetal
MoraMetal
6 posts
Nomad

360 is better, i just saying , the 360 haves halo¡¡

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

360 is better, i just saying , the 360 haves haloáá

PS3 have exclusives too I can't name them all but a great one is Littlebigplanet 1 and 2.
Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

xbox has fun games and ps3 also but wii is better

theawesomekid2
theawesomekid2
38 posts
Nomad

I like the Wii the best because I am a huge fan of Nintendo since I was 9. It also has great games like Brawl, Galaxy, Skyward Sword, etc.

SaBi66
SaBi66
4 posts
Nomad

xbox [b]by far

Titan106
Titan106
24 posts
Peasant

PS3 because you don't have to pay for online the graphics are better. Wii is just for 5 year olds who like mario

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

the wii is fun but the grafics are not great so id say i prefer the xbox360 but my results are xbox360 = 60
ps3 = 58
wii = 40 but i also dont love the wii cus i have it and not the other 2 so i guess newer games are always fun

monsterousvalue
monsterousvalue
5 posts
Nomad

I honestly think that a Xbox 360 is the most popular console out there because of Xbox LIVE. Xbox LIVE lets you communicate with friends and have the opportunity to play games with each other at two different places. Compared to the Wii, it doesn't let you do that, but the PS3 also has a communicating area to talk too friends on. To tell you the truth I think that the Wii is the worst out there because it doesn't allow you to communicate with friends nor is it able to update the software liked the Xbox 360 does for example NBA 2K12 has players who change their names or get traded to other teams where the PS3 and the Wii don't do that. For my conclusion i'm going to tell you that everyone who wants a console should get the Xbox 360.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

In the beginning the PS3 had outrageous prices. I like the fact that there are challenges and actually a reason to play because there is gamerscore. Yeah the PS3 has medals but it isn't that great. The Wii has the worst graphics ever and the Kinect beats the Wii at every thing. Each game system has their own advantages. But I personally prefer the Xbox 360. It has good enough graphics its fairly cheap has almost all the same games as the Ps3 and more games it has Avatars and unlockable content and has Xbox live one of the best things. Xbox is just one of the best consoles ever made. But every one knows if you want the best gaming experience ever get yourself a really good computer with great graphics.

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

I Love the ps3 but the 1 problem would be the stupid System Update takes about 10 Fu*king years sometimes !!!
JCCOOL

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I Love the ps3 but the 1 problem would be the stupid System Update takes about 10 Fu*king years sometimes !!!

Yeah but the xbox 360 has its annoying system updates too. I just don't like when updates change everything and its so confusing like the most recent update for the 360 its confusing and pointless and jumbles everything together.
Showing 4231-4245 of 5032