The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473710
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Zokr
Zokr
4 posts
Peasant

I have an xbox but im disappointed and sorry...
I think wii is for kids and their families playing together,no insults.
The playstation network is free, unlike xbox live. On the other side, u can unlock your xbox to buy pirated games, im not saying that i do it, but u can...
conclusion: I prefer the PS3

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

PS3 is better because of the Bluray, the exclusives (GOW, Killzone, Uncharted, GT5, LBP, Infamous and a lot of other games) and the PS Move.

XBOX 360 is good, LIVE is better than PSN and Kinect is really funny, but you have to pay for playing online and there are only few exclusives, like the Halo franchise, Forza and Gears of War.

Wii is for a different public: Kids and Family. Really, it's not bad, but the graphics are ridiculous, there are almost no hardcore and adult games and the only good game is Mario Kart and Mario Galaxy.

I prefer the PS3, but don't forget: PC > All Consoles

joejoero
joejoero
17 posts
Nomad

What he said^
PS3 IS far more superior
1 free internet, wii sucks balls, xbox y have to pay
2 bluray,xbox no wii no
3 killzone ONLy ps3 ,xbox gears o war, wii sucks balls
4 PS3 KICKS ***

dragonagepie
dragonagepie
2 posts
Nomad

i like the xbox 360 since it has games more suited to me

osamaahmed
osamaahmed
3 posts
Nomad

i like xbox 360 because of gta 4 cars mods

osamaahmed
osamaahmed
3 posts
Nomad

i think xbox 360 arcade is better than ps3 but it is

xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

I prefer the PS3, but don't forget: PC > All Consoles

Agreed!
myles1362
myles1362
7 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is the best wii is the worst out of the three

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

wii is the worst out of the three

Not necessarily. Most people neglect the fact that the Wii has virtually 100% backward-compatibility. You can get your favorite old school games from the Wii shop channel (for a price of course). That said, you can use the Wii to play Gamecube, N64, SNES, and NES games. It's really the only good thing about the Wii. The only good Wii games are Twilight Princess and SSBB. Thus (I'm about to drop a huge bomb here) the Wii, with the old games, is better in my opinion. However, if the Wii did not have backward-compatibility, the Wii would be a miserable disgrace to video games.
Pacmega9999
Pacmega9999
5 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure whether I prefer the PS3 or X360, but certainly not the wii. It sometimes plainly won't work, especially at moments it just HAS to.

Valuable
Valuable
2 posts
Nomad

I Would Have to Go With the Xbox 360 because it has many good games that neither the PS3 or Wii have including: Halo Series, Forza Motorsport, Gears of War, and Let's not forget PGR (Project Gotham Racing). I like The PS3 Too Because it is Quiet, Has alot of Storage, and Not as Many Modders. Though i Wasn't too impressed with the Controllers compared to the Xbox 360 Controller. Also i Like the PS3 because you don't have to Pay for Online Gaming as for on Xbox 360 it is $50.00 Per Year of Xbox Live Gold. But Overall i Would Have to Go With The Xbox 360.

Broughie
Broughie
4 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360 ALL THE ****ING WAY

jmarineboy
jmarineboy
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 definitely!! I own a Wii..but I dont like it at all. And I don't have an xbox. So its definitely PS3 for me!!!

demonninja10
demonninja10
22 posts
Peasant

I love the PS3 most. I like it, because playstation network is free unlike the XBOX 360. I don't like the wii, because it does more moving than fun. I don;t like the XBOX 369 because the controller is way to big for me. So that's why I like the PS3 than xbox360,and the wii.

Brutalismify
Brutalismify
1 posts
Nomad

I think all three systems have pros and cons, but my personal favorite is and always will be the Xbox360. Just look at Kinect, no controllers in your hand to play a game, more games and better games.

Showing 4291-4305 of 5032