The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473723
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
JodiahFire
JodiahFire
84 posts
Farmer

@miniphu

The Dolphin Wii emulator allows you to use your Wii remote with a special add-on.

Personally,my faourite system out of the three is the Wii,just because of the plethora of characters it has.Also,the Wii has reverse compatability,which allows the owner to download older games onto it(I have Donkey Kong Country on it and it rocks!).

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

@JodiahFire

I wasn't aware such an emulator existed (although I should have guessed). And you're right about the backward compatibility being awesome.

callum7782
callum7782
2 posts
Nomad

wii rules !!!!!

temku
temku
1 posts
Shepherd

ps3 is better.free network

Lordnathaniel
Lordnathaniel
1 posts
Nomad

I think the real battle is between the xbox360 and PS3. My vote goes to the PS3 because of the online gaming community and because they had wifi first. The games are more enjoyable as well.

cashilts
cashilts
1 posts
Nomad

I have all 3. I like Wii because of it's classic series such as mario,Zelda ect.
I also like Xbox 360 but that might be because i played it before playing any playstation systems.
I'm not very fond of playstation, but still play it.

devilchild9725
devilchild9725
14 posts
Nomad

1st- PS3 for free online, better exclusive games than 360, solid graphics, some 3-D gaming capabilities, link to PSP or Vita, Blue-Ray.
2nd- Xbox 360, cross-game voice chat with friends, good platform for FPS games, my favorite controller of the 3.
3rd- Wii innovate motion control, some great games almost all of which are First Party games by Nintendo, great for casual gamers, great party games.

xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

Wii FTW!

I'm actually a Machinima Partner that posts Wii Gameplay!

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

wiis more for casual gaming or like parties xbox and ps3 are more for hardcore gaming

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

The arguing in this forum is terrible, time to mix things up.

I think the real battle is between the xbox360 and PS3.

The Wii can hold it's own in many areas that the other ones can't keep up in.

My vote goes to the PS3 because of the online gaming community and because they had wifi first.

I think that's the ONLY thing they had first, nope, the WII HAD IT AT THE EXACT SAME TIME! Get your facts straight.

The games are more enjoyable as well.

The Infamous series was the only one I found worthwile.

ps3 is better.free network

And any actual argument?

Free doesn't mean better, with less money going into it, the less motivation there is to improve it. Xbox 360 Live Updates continously and it looks alot better than PSN for it.

You get the best of a wii (kinect) and a playstation (classic controller/games)

Kinect is terrible for the taller person who's playing the game if your versing. The zombie game for it looks great though.

The PS3 has nothing classic or attractive about it. Nintendo is classic, not Sony. Anything before 2000 was ruled by Sega and Nintendo.

I would say that the Playstation 3 should have never been made because I see nothing unique about that system.

Thank you for that wise sentence.
frankie311
frankie311
6 posts
Nomad

I vote for ps3 because it has great games and the best graphics of the three. It plays blu ray when i want to watch a movie and playstation network is free! I also have a xbox 360 which is cool because of halo but i wouldnt base my system off of one game. I like the party system were you can talk to more than one person at a time. The graphics are ok but they get choppy sometimes. Xbox live may cost money but they get add on content a few months sooner than playstation network does. I have a wii and i think nintendo should just keep their ideas for themselves. it has bad graphics. the motion is shaky and the games arent that cool. the only good game is super smash bros brawl.I hope you found my comment useful!

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

the motion is shaky and the games arent that cool

The motion is shaky because you move to much.

it has bad graphics.

How near sighted of you, graphics only matter to PS3 fans. It's the storylines and gameplay that make a game great. Nintendo also rules the campaign area because they didn't want to focus on the multiplayer so instead, they made great campaign games Like the Legend of zelda games and all of the Metroids.

playstation network is free!

Stop saying that, it's a waste of calories typing that and it proves nothing! The Wii also has it free!

I also have a xbox 360 which is cool because of halo but i wouldnt base my system off of one game.

What's wrong with quality over quantity?
MrCombatPants
MrCombatPants
10 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 Because Xbox 360 is stupid, you have a HACK option. Wii is stupider because it makes no sense for most video games. You have to stand a certain distance and if you're really tall then the mouse goes off the screen when you're battling and then you die

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360 is stupid, you have a HACK option

No you don't?

Wii is stupider because it makes no sense for most video games.

Sooooo is Ps3 more inteligent because it makes more sense for games??? What the hell are you trying to say?

. You have to stand a certain distance and if you're really tall then the mouse goes off the screen when you're battling and then you die

No not really - my brother's almost 2 meters tall and he has no problem with this.
Adamx123
Adamx123
6 posts
Nomad

Really you cant compare the three if you have a PS3 you will prefer the PS3 if you have a xBox360 you will prefer that and if you have a WII you will prefer that, The only people who can truly vote are the people with all three, I Have all three and i prefer the xBox360 but i also like the WII Because its interactive and PS3 for its graphics.

Showing 4276-4290 of 5032