The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473722
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Actually these are the Graphics Wii=Low Xbox360=Medium PS3=High PC=ULTRA. The best from those consoles you said is PS3 in graphics, sometimes in other ways as well like Games, PS3 has games that Xbox and Wii does not, Xbox as well have Halo, but PS3 have LittleBigPlanet and that's cool. There are more games I choose PS3 but if there is PC I choose PC.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I really like the Wii because you can play Wii games that keep you active, but you can play Gamecube games also.

Ever heard of the Kinect and btw the xbox lets you play older games as well also im pretty sure there is a thing called playstation move. Its dumb becasue the Wii act like they are the only people that created that when the PS2 had it first
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Ever heard of the Kinect and btw the xbox lets you play older games as well also im pretty sure there is a thing called playstation move. Its dumb becasue the Wii act like they are the only people that created that when the PS2 had it first

Oh how wrong you are.

Besides, just having the tech is completely meaningless when the games on the platform do not appeal to you.
SecondCitySaint
SecondCitySaint
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is amazing, the Wii is nintendo's worst console yet, never played on ps3

ruben4061
ruben4061
4 posts
Farmer

ok wii lets just say no i dont we count that one athoughy ps3 has games god of war 3 for some reason halo and gears take my vote plus i hate killzone it licks
your friend ruben

michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

Who cares? PC eats all of these consoles

Blaze51019
Blaze51019
9 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360 has a much better interface due to Microsoft's experience in GUI. But then again, it has a much slower processor than the PS3.

So, there is really no winner, just competitors!

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

Because they make awesome games and awesome systems. I don't really like the Playstations of Xboxs. Mario is one of the most popular games made on the planet and it's NINTENDO! Wa-hoo!

foxtrot1555
foxtrot1555
6 posts
Peasant

360! The PS3's opening price was just too high, and everyone knows the Wii is a bad joke =p

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

The Wii was big in like 2008...the PS3 is way to much and the Xbox is just to awesome.So i like the Xbox the best.

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

Lol , i have all three, so ok the Wii, its ok but its more for the Mario type of games, and maybe sports. But Xbox came out with the Kinect or something. It may have many errors as noted on "G4". But the Xbox also is better for more the RPGs and Sports. Then coming to the ps3, back then 600$ , yes expensive considering the xbox was like 400, but it also sold out of every store withing the US. If we havnt remembered the 3 deaths that happened when the Ps3 was released. But I would stick to the ps3 , only because free online and, ps3 is better for shooting games. Also i don't want to pay money to play my games every 12 months lol.

enginbatak
enginbatak
4 posts
Nomad

ps3 of course

SacretNight
SacretNight
15 posts
Nomad

I would have to say that the Xbox 360 is the best because of the graphics and the Xbox Live feature that allows the Gamer to communicate and Compete with other Gamers across the Nation. The Wii would be my second choice because it has a "You are the character" type feel. The motion sensored abilities enhance the gaming experience with that system. I would say that the Playstation 3 should have never been made because I see nothing unique about that system.

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

360 rocks. You get the best of a wii (kinect) and a playstation (classic controller/games)Thats why I choose it. I liked having my old xbox because when I bought a game the store would almost pay me to take them.

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Personally, I like the Wii. It's the games that make it an easy decision. Nintendo quality games are the single most important consideration for me. Sure, the 360 has many great games, but they are often available on PC anyway (Skyrim). The Wii games are unique to the system. Emulating them would suck anyway (how do you emulate gestures?). XBOX live does have a good internet community, but the fees are a pity. I really don't see what the PS3 has going for it. I much prefer the XBOX controllers and online community.

Showing 4261-4275 of 5032