The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473607
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

the graphics are better" is not a valid one as it depends on the game not the console.

I agree with you. Maybe if someone was talking about the PC because it can have the best graphics because you can change them. And if you have a high end video card you will have some great looking games
xboxcrazee
xboxcrazee
36 posts
Nomad

minecraft beats all dont even try

tunablade
tunablade
200 posts
Nomad

please this is a vote for a game not a console so don't post it and plus it will come out for the xbox(soner or later) so dont start
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Why is your name "xboxcrazee" if you are in love with a ****ty PC multiplayer wannabe lego game
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Because said game is getting a 360 release perhaps? :V

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Because said game is getting a 360 release perhaps? :V

Hes been a member since june of last year there is no way he could know that kind of information
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hes been a member since june of last year there is no way he could know that kind of information

There's a cool site called Google, plus there are other means of getting information.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

There's a cool site called Google, plus there are other means of getting information

Your just making yourself sound stupid. I am saying there is no way he could have known that back in 2011 of June when he created his account
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

He made that post on April 16, 2012. What are you talking about?

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Look ghost did you even read the previous page. I asked him why his name is Xboxcrazee if he loves minecraft and then another guy said "maybe because said game is coming on the xbox"
And I said there is no way back in June 2011 that he could have known that Minecraft would be on the Xbox so why would he be named xboxcrazee

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Because Minecraft isn't the only game he likes? Maybe he prefers the exclusives on the Xbox to everything else, and Minecraft makes the Xbox better than everything else for him because they're releasing Minecraft for it?

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Because Minecraft isn't the only game he likes? Maybe he prefers the exclusives on the Xbox to everything else, and Minecraft makes the Xbox better than everything else for him because they're releasing Minecraft for it?

Nice job of stating the obvious. Good one, we all knew that. I was simply joking with him because he said he liked Minecraft. Seriously I hate dealing with people GOD!!!!!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So you ask an obvious question for joking purposes but don't reveal it to people who can't tell you're joking? Good going. You do realise this is the Internet, right? Where you can't always tell if people are serious or joking. Think about that next time before people join your redundant conversation.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I like both, they each have their benefits and drawbacks.
Xbox:
Cheaper
Halo
You can buy game add ons easier

PS3:
More exclusive games
Online is free
Less competitive online players

HiGoRashi
HiGoRashi
14 posts
Peasant

I think the Xbox is the best, because the Gamepads are perfect.
Even the Graphics are well. The Ps3 Gamepads are to small! And Wii, nah i don´t like the System.

Showing 4381-4395 of 5032