The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473635
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

however my vote is for the XBOX360 witch does have a search bar and u must charge controllers for the play station

I haven't found the search bar to really help that much so it isn't really a deciding factor. And almost every controller I have seen that is wireless has to charge.
AK25
AK25
1 posts
Nomad

XBOX why? it's not a joke like the wii!

swordde
swordde
4 posts
Peasant

Xbox is the best because it has the best graphics and games

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Xbox is the best because it has the best graphics and games

The graphics aren't really better. I am a fan to the Xbox but I know that the graphics are a little worse. But I I still feel that everything else the Xbox has makes up for it
Logan09
Logan09
1 posts
Nomad

xbox every life love halo game

RoLaPo
RoLaPo
1 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360 is way smoother for multiplayer gameplay. It also has a relatively easy app choosing system!

PS3 however, plays the sweetest movies you ever did see! The gaming is so-so and opposite of 360....(although i do love the game Warhawk) the menu system and syncing are difficult.

WII is fun! It is a group machine. The menus are way user friendly and WII Bowling is a riot of fun!

my vote goes to ........ XBOX 360!!!! multiplayer is where its at! I mean really... we are talking about "Video Games" here and 360 definately has it
!

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

Xbox for life! It's got kinect which is like wii but without a remote and an awesome game experiance like the playstation. It's got it all! XBOX,XBOX,XBOX

Naughton
Naughton
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360

its the best by far, and because you pay for xbox live, it means its better maintained and it crashes much less during games

Pokemaster5575
Pokemaster5575
3 posts
Nomad

I eliminate PS3 because it is just a regular game. Xbox 360 is a very common game, and I get bored of playing it may times. Wii has amazing quality and it even causes vibrations to shake our hand. I vote Wii

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Wii has amazing quality and it even causes vibrations to shake our hand.

I don't know what your talking about but ever since the Playstation 1 had that back in the day then every new console pretty much had a vibration technique
JDMASTA357
JDMASTA357
10 posts
Nomad

My vote goes to Playstation3.Ive been a Sony user since i was about 5 or 6.Graphics are way better,especially with an HD cable,although the Playstation3's do have overheating issues.I still go with PS3.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

I eliminate PS3 because it is just a regular game. Xbox 360 is a very common game, and I get bored of playing it may times. Wii has amazing quality and it even causes vibrations to shake our hand. I vote Wii

Okay lol what?

Graphics are way better

They're almost same as XBOX360s.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

although the Playstation3's do have overheating issues.I still go with PS3.

Pretty much every electronic can overheat if you use it too much
tunablade
tunablade
200 posts
Nomad

Graphics are way better

not attacking anyone directly but the graphics don't depend on the console just the software used by the creators of a game because any one can use one of the unreal engines ( actuall name of very popular engine ) just look up a video on youtube and your see also just look up a web site showing a graphics system or engine and look at the games that were created with it so no the argument "the graphics are better" is not a valid one as it depends on the game not the console.
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

If the Wii weren't essentially a failed experiment in terms of third-party support, as only the (excellent) Nintendo-made games really make great use of its full capabilities, it could be the best game in the generation.

But my vote is gonna have to go to the PS3, because I like its game library over that of the XBox. In the end, they're so close in terms of everything technical that game selection is what really matters to me. I rarely if ever play online.

Showing 4366-4380 of 5032