The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473611
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
TheNerdHerd1000
TheNerdHerd1000
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox is best in my opinion, only because I like the entire set up more. The dashboard, the Live Parties, everything just seems easier to understand. I still like the PS, and the only thing good about the Wii is Super Smash Bros. brawl.
Also, Little big planet and halo are the only independent games i care for so yeah.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

The dashboard, the Live Parties, everything just seems easier to understand.

It really depends on which one you started playing with. I started with PS3 and it seems really easy for me, whenever I try the Xbox i find it more confusing the PS# so it really matters which one you started playing first.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I think one of my favorite things about the xbox 360 is that its controllers are all usb capable and can be used on your home computer. This is a nice feature in case you want to play on the PC and the 360.

I also like how you can connect to your windows media center and stream your music that you have. It is great for parties and the visuals on the TV make it feel like a rave.

Other great features involve being able to remove your hard drive and format USB flash drives and use them for your Xbox 360. This just makes going over to your friends how that much easier and allows you to have all your game saves. Also if you ever lose your profile you can recover it with xbox live.

The Xbox also has some great visuals with the xbox dashboard. And the fact that you can get xbox arcade games from the really old past makes me remember great old games.

The quality is just something great that stands out. I also like the USB idea because I have a HUB that makes it possible to plug all my flash drives and controllers into the xbox all at the same time

Jhill1guerillazulu
Jhill1guerillazulu
2 posts
Nomad

I have that XBOX 360 because its running circles around the PS3 and that little white box of a machine! lol

imp5997
imp5997
23 posts
Nomad

i Think that the wii system is better at some games, for instance, you would not be able to play the "let's dance" games on the PlayStation 3, or the Connect, for they have problems catching all of your movements, while on the wii, it is fun to play, furthermore, because of the way you can move the wii remote around the screen, it is better for games like Call of Duty, as long as it does not lag out. The X-Box is better for games like forza 4, and sports games, because it is easier to control.

foxlover50
foxlover50
5 posts
Nomad

X-box! i love my x-box it is so amazing and PS3 sucks! my opinions sorry PS3 lovers

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

X-box! i love my x-box it is so amazing and PS3 sucks! my opinions sorry PS3 lovers

Care to explain? They're really similiar so I'm curious how can you love XBOX and hate PS3.
turasso
turasso
10 posts
Jester

Typical hater

http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/9Xnn/bg=ffffff/txt=ffffff/border=ffffff/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=0/labels=0/pageviews=0 http://2.s03.flagcounter.com/count/kPV/bg=ffffff/txt=ffffff/border=ffffff/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=0/labels=0/pageviews=0
http://re.revolvermaps.com/h/b/26/4sthxfg50do.png
hazard13
hazard13
12 posts
Peasant

I have a Wii and will be buying a Xbox 360 as soon as I get enough money. Xbox is best in my opinion and than Wii and then PS3. I like Xbox 360 the best because of what I have seen and heard.

lMakeashl
lMakeashl
1 posts
Nomad

my first form post and well im kinda happy just got a xbox-360

jasonjason123abc
jasonjason123abc
2 posts
Peasant

I think that they are all good. The Wii is the best system for fameley games, The PS3 is the best for multiplayer (Free online), and the 360 runs the smoothest and has some of the best games. If I had to pick just one though I would have to say 360.

tunablade
tunablade
200 posts
Nomad

The PS3 is the best for multiplayer (Free online), and the 360 runs the smoothest and has some of the best games. If I had to pick just one though I would have to say 360

well you pay for online on the xbox but it runs better and more people have mics
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

id say that xbox is way better
althpugh playstation isn't that bad

frontpage
frontpage
7 posts
Peasant

ps 3 forever it is the father of all consols legendary stuff .

still the best

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

ps 3 forever it is the father of all consols legendary stuff.

First of the Sony PlayStation was made way later than Nintendo and Sega so it can't be a father. Also the thing is that Playstations have been around so long that I don't understand why they aren't different. I mean a PS3 is like an updated version of the PSP and the PS2 i think they could have spiced some things up and made the console VUI look better and more appealing. The PS3 just seems like your average run of the mill chip off the old block gaming system. It barely looks any better then the Windows Media Center interface.

But the Xbox is always being updated and new layouts are created. And the interface is always clean and simple and very graphical.
Showing 4396-4410 of 5032