ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473236
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

playstationcheaper funner easier controls etc

wii it has brawl people

x-box -this is how bad it is! ; )

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

x-box -this is how bad it is! ; )

What do you mean?
Marsknight2
Marsknight2
3 posts
Peasant

ps3 is the best ever

magicfeet1
magicfeet1
2 posts
Nomad

ps3 by far

Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts
Nomad

Ps3 is my favorite.

Cymist
Cymist
2 posts
Nomad

[b]NOT
the wii
that is all

chanthis2
chanthis2
1 posts
Nomad

[b]xbox for there games and there graphics even though u have t o pay for live its still high qualite and u get more perks like;netflix crackle hulu etc.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

maybe not, first off PSN was hacked down for a month so not the best security.

Luckily, I don't buy stuff on there. And give away information.
And I've heard that the PS3 lags more

It depends on your internet connection. It runs fast for me.
Hellboy5666
Hellboy5666
2 posts
Nomad

xbox wins this ... sadly wii shouldnt even in this. its a family gaming system not serious. ps3 is weak it got hacked and it doesnt even connect ppl thats y tons of people play it and are willing to pay a sum of money we get movies cheaper than most we have access to some much stuff i can list it all

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

xbox for ... and u get more perks like;netflix crackle hulu etc.

Ps3 has netflix, crackle and hulu as well ....
BlueChel5
BlueChel5
20 posts
Nomad

Nintendo is doing a very poor job right now. Microsoft is at the top but if they slip up , even just a tiny bit, Sony will be crowned. Nintendo is in last, Sony runner-up, and Microsoft as a lead. Hopefully Nintendo will recover.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Can sombody please explain? Killersup finally has bought his new gun for killing people( of course) and he didn't have anything else to save up for.Well then he said" hey everybody seems to love COD and the ps3 and it looks really cool" And then he looks it up on the computer and they are like 300$ while Killersup understands this is prolly not a bad price,why did the wii on sale for like 150$ now?

A bit of a difference,indeed. Anywho Killersup was wondering if he could find a places where he could find a ps3 for less then 300$?

Killersup has never played COD exept for one time when he was 10 and Killersup has also never had any kind of console other then nintendo.....

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 definetly, has lots more games than the PS3!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

A bit of a difference,indeed. Anywho Killersup was wondering if he could find a places where he could find a ps3 for less then 300$?

All of these are under 300 bucks. You can check it out.
Lilskulleater
Lilskulleater
3 posts
Peasant

i personally think that the PS3 is the all-time best game system. It usually has the same games as the Xbox and i just dont like the setup of the Xbox. The Wii is clunky and i for one am not into little kids games. All in all i agree that the PS3 is the best.

Showing 4651-4665 of 5032