ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473290
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

I own an Xbox 360 and a Wii and I like Xbox the most, but on the other hand I never had a PlayStation. As much i love Nintendo games I'd rather play Halo or MW with my friends than Mario cart. In terms of graphics i really couldn't care less, all three consoles have good enough graphics for me (who needs HD?). The controllers are all good for me, the speed is all good for me, and as for lag I had no major problems on Xbox or Wii (but I don't know about PlayStation). The online gameplay is fine for me on both Xbox and PlayStation (when I played at my friends' house) but the way that it is formatted on Wii kind of bothered me. Overall the biggest reason for me to choose Xbox is Halo and that my dad works for Microsoft.

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

Also I forgot to mention: Wii vs Kinect vs Move. I haven't used move but I like how Kinect is with body movements rather than controllers. Kinect wins for me.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Can people see nowadays? Ps3 clearly wins. Ps3 sold way more than Xbox and Ps3 continues to go higher in sales. Ps3 has WAY more exlusives than Xbox360.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Xbox better because,
You dont need to pay,you can play free.

Humm, i'm an xbox supporter, but what?
I definitely have to pay for my live.

The Kinect is BETTER than the ps move because you dont need a controller in you hand.

I enjoy kinect over move too, more freedom.

Can people see nowadays? Ps3 clearly wins. Ps3 sold way more than Xbox and Ps3 continues to go higher in sales. Ps3 has WAY more exlusives than Xbox360.

I think it's more personal opinion. I mean sure sales are bigger but couldn't it be the idea is bigger? I mean i bought a ps3 and sold it. I'm on of the statistics you're referring to, but xbox wins for me.
JayLeno
JayLeno
12 posts
Nomad

I think xbox 360 is the best video game console of all time.

CookieJar131
CookieJar131
7 posts
Peasant

I know lots of people who have the xbox 360 and constantly claim its better. But even with all the people I know who have it, I still purchased the PS3. I purchased it because the deal was overall just better. I mean lets face the facts, PSN is free, and xbox live isn't. People who own the xbox 360 claim that the live is better, but its really just as good as the PS3. Plus i love the blue ray player, and i like the overall set up of the home screen more than xbox 360. I only wish that the PS3 had halo, but other than that the PS3 wins.

gabered7
gabered7
1 posts
Nomad

you cant go wrong with a ps3. first off free internet. just pay your internet bill.second off. no fricking red ring of death.third

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I'm on of the statistics you're referring to, but xbox wins for me.

And why is that? I'm just curious, what about the Xbox makes it better for you?

As I pointed out in many views I believe on page 476, the PS3 has the edge in nearly every category.
MickMcKay
MickMcKay
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360

It has the largest game selection of all three consoles.
The online experience (Xbox LIVE) is also superior to all generation consoles, but overpriced. Afterall, they're not a charity.

I respect all consoles and own all.
I only use Xbox 360.

Xbox LIVE: MickMcKay

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

And why is that? I'm just curious, what about the Xbox makes it better for you?

As I pointed out in many views I believe on page 476, the PS3 has the edge in nearly every category.

I seen your reasoning, and sure, it makes sense.
But what can i tell you? Personal preference i guess.

I bought the xbox originally because more of my friends had it. Once i got it i couldn't stop and my ps3 became neglected. I played it occasionally and it just wasn't as good for me, so i got rid of it.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

maybe not, first off PSN was hacked down for a month so not the best security. And I've heard that the PS3 lags more
Lullipop
Lullipop
2 posts
Shepherd

ill say that PS3 is better because i always was a fan of PS. Xbox is cool as well though. Wii on the other hand is ok but i havent got the chance to play much so im a little off on this console

JamMasterJay
JamMasterJay
7 posts
Jester

i think the xbox is best for Shooter and racinggames because of the better designed controller compared to the one of ps3. Espacially the tiggers give you a lot more control in the game. therefor the internet play on the ps3 is free this is something microsoft should rethink for their next xbox generation

tella3000
tella3000
5 posts
Peasant

for me playstation3 wins, the playstation move arent so great as kinect or wii but playstation have free online gaming and better games than wii or xbox

CroosRotmg
CroosRotmg
1 posts
Treasurer

XBOX 360 is the best

Showing 4636-4650 of 5032