ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473157
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
siveon
siveon
1 posts
Nomad

I'm going to have to say PS3. For a few reasons, one, it has more exclusives than most people think (Metal Gear, Uncharted, and more). Another would be it's free playstation plus games, and I like the controller better. The internet is the same and for security I can say that my PS3 account and no-one I knew's account got hacked. While my Xbox360 account got hacked, and so did my friends my brothers, etc. What should be said that 360 and PS3 is pretty much the same other than what I mentioned. Kinect is a stupid, and the PS move is also. Both gimmicks suck, I won't deny that. Wii is only good if you like sequels for the nintendo games with slight improvements and play them with the Gamecube controller if possible.

marcus187
marcus187
5 posts
Nomad

dead rising

nasske
nasske
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 => Fable
price

lancerpro22
lancerpro22
1 posts
Nomad

Have to go with xbox simply because my wii broke i dont have a ps3 although the call of duty multiplier and its so fun but i have to go with the xbox because its awesome

stradigest
stradigest
10 posts
Peasant

I only have a wii so i cant realy judge however in black ops and in mw3 there is to many hackers and moders, crap like that.
How ever it takes the cake cause you dont get fat useing it.

sertory123
sertory123
1 posts
Nomad

PS3

epickonersheeshawl
epickonersheeshawl
26 posts
Peasant

ps3 pretty good i have it so ps3

Dragonlizard7
Dragonlizard7
23 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360.

PS3 is a pretty cool, but not as superior than the Xbox. And the Wii, I remember when it first came out. Everybody wanted it, but after a while, the games became very low in quality, and now you don't see much great games for the Wii now.

homerunkid65
homerunkid65
1 posts
Nomad

DEFFINETLY PS3 alllll the way, although i hate it that it does not have halo....but yeah ps3 is awesome

MrDM
MrDM
1 posts
Nomad

I like all of them, but the xbox 360 REALLY stands out for me b/c of the kinect, and all the halo games, although I have never played on a PS3, Wii is okay. 360 BEATS ALL!

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

PS3 is still winning the debate...

Sony is better than Microsoft at graphics and free things!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

PS3 is still winning the debate...

In terms of factual sales, the Wii is leading.

In terms of hardware, PS3 and Xbox 360 are very similar and the Wii is lagging behind.

In terms of irrelevant ArmorGames user opinion, nobody gives a ****. The PS3 is not "winning" anything in this thread. It fluctuates, I went back five pages and most people said Xbox 360.

Please realise that this thread is only here to concentrate console war spam. Posting here makes this section worse.
raset0410
raset0410
4 posts
Nomad

PS3 all the way the wii is just for little kids and the Xbox is more like a family console and the PS3 got a blue-ray player so you just saved yourself money if you got some thing different.

Fesak
Fesak
11 posts
Nomad

I like playing the Xbox 360 and PS2, that's right PS2 i like all those older games like San Andreas and Final Fantasy. Though i can't say i like Wii, Its not as fun as the other consoles.

xiipe16
xiipe16
5 posts
Nomad

in my opinion, i like the ps3

Showing 4726-4740 of 5032