ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473133
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

please support your posts. Why do people like the Xbox 360? Because more people play it? Then that means more people are falling for their scam of paying $50 dollars a year to play online, while the PS3 offers this for FREE. Also the controlers are very similar. so I don't see much comparison when it comes to controllers.

tonaldo37
tonaldo37
6 posts
Nomad

PS3 is very good, why? Ps3 have free community that's make Ps3 the Best.

LavaCake
LavaCake
10 posts
Nomad

I would recommend X-box 360. Ever since Microsoft got rid of the "Red Ring Of Death" the system had been almost flawless.

uni411
uni411
1 posts
Nomad

yo guys. Just wanna say wii n xbox 360 rule. And so can i vote both

guillexxxs
guillexxxs
2 posts
Shepherd

the play station 3 is the best console ever, because yes thats why!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

the play station 3 is the best console ever, because yes thats why!

I'm sorry...but "yes" isn't a very good reason. Please try again
Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

I would have to vote for Playstation 3 over the Xbox 360 and the Wii. First of all the difference between the Xbox and the Playstation is very minor in my opinion, the differences are that the remote controls layout and that the Xbox requires you to pay to go online. Also I find the Wii a bit difficult and unfun due to the fact of having to move the remote in almost the exact position.

I have to go with the PS3 on this one. It has the best looking games out there. It may be more expensive, but in the long run, you'll pay more with X-Box live. Also it may have less games, but nearly all are exclusive and none suck.

I would say that they have the same games and yes there is a price difference but I go for quality. Also I do not think that there are less games than the Xbox 360
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

PS3

Please give reasons, one word answer is just spam, you dear joaodecio.
But anyways, I prefer the PS3 too. There's not as many little kids, the console has more power, you can play Blu-Rays and it has a free internet.
moleplayingrough
moleplayingrough
3 posts
Nomad

They are all good consoles. It really depends on what kind of games you like. If you want FPS, and more American-styled games, go with Xbox. If you want more mature Japanese games, such as Disgaea, or Final Fantasy, go with the ps3. If you want more childish Japanese games, such as Mario, go with the Wii. I might be wrong, but that's what I think. I personally like Sony's stuff.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Also, to point out, PS3 has better PS3- only games. Excluding Halo of course, that game is just epic. Sony has Little Big Planet, Uncharted, Sly Cooper, Gran Turismo, Joe Danger and lots of others. Only two games I want from Xbox are Trails and Halo.

Also, this post will give me golden lord =)

cristianrap
cristianrap
64 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360, its great for their games like gears of wars, this game is awesome

dan999999
dan999999
1 posts
Nomad

wii

geschikd
geschikd
1 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is just easy to handle every thing is great yeah sure you need to have money for it.. but for that its save and fun gaming

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

wii

Why?

It depends really, but I prefer the Wii

Depends on what? Give your reasons...don't just spam
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad