ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473156
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
kevinonline8
kevinonline8
2 posts
Shepherd

I think ps3 is better because you don't have to pay for online every year for xbox360.

fried4life
fried4life
7 posts
Nomad

I have a wii and it just isnt as fun as the Xbox or the PS3. How do I know, you might ask. Well it's pretty simple. Basically ALL of my friends have a Xbox or a PS3.

A_Papercut
A_Papercut
17 posts
Shepherd

I look at it like three tiers. Wii on the bottom, then according to opinion, PS3 in the middle and Xbox on top.

For one topic, I look at the motion sensor-attachments. In this case, I would put PS3 on the bottom and Xbox would stay on top. The PS3 Move sucks... It's inaccurate and you have to over exaggerate your movements. As for the Wii, it's pretty accurate but has only a few decent games. Xbox doesn't even require a controller, and is pretty accurate, so that's my favorite.

There's other reasons why I like each system better, but this post is a bit long already.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

As for the Wii, it's pretty accurate but has only a few decent games. Xbox doesn't even require a controller, and is pretty accurate,

You've stated that wii has only a few decent games so what about Kinect?

There's other reasons why I like each system better, but this post is a bit long already.

Not really some posts contain over thousand words, it would be much better if you would actually write what you wanted to write.
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

The Wii has Brawl. That's enough for me to put it ahead of the other two.

MasterChief_21
MasterChief_21
1 posts
Nomad

XBOX 360 the best for this generation

A_Papercut
A_Papercut
17 posts
Shepherd

You've stated that wii has only a few decent games so what about Kinect?
Good point. Kinect doesn't have very many (good) games either, but at least it doesn't require a controller and is more accurate.

Not really some posts contain over thousand words, it would be much better if you would actually write what you wanted to write.
Yep. The first thing that came to mind was the motion-sensor technology for all three systems, so I tried to focus my post on only that. For now anyway.
chives1
chives1
27 posts
Peasant

I have had a XBOX for about 9/8 years now and it is wonderful in not breaking down and has had no problems. About 3.5 years ago I got a Wii, and although I do like it better for some games, such as Wii Sports Resort, I never found any really good games for it. I played CoD4 on it for quite a while and had no problems. However, when I got PS3 2 years ago, I realized just how bad the Wii's graphics were. Although the Ps3 has more problems than my past two systems combined, including annoying crashes and internet issues, my friends with 360 have had many more problems, as about 6 friends of mine have had to had their XBOX 360 taken in.

Overall, I'd say that the original XBOX was the best system, however PS3 has allowed me to connect with my friends and was very good value for getting free internet and a blu-ray player. It also has Uncharted to call its own that could put up a fight with Halo. Also, with Journey and Flower among other minis, I think that PS3 trumps the XBOX 360 and the Wii.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Love the ps3. people seem to like xbox. I don't know why. you have to pay a whopping $50 a year if you want to play online. ps3 has many great games. wii. it's ok but I'm a big sony fan.

116 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360.

Wii is more for younger people, and I just like the feel of xbox more than PS3. The controller is better IMO and more people I know play Xbox than PS3

carzas
carzas
10 posts
Peasant

X-box 360 for game choice but Wii for if you want the motion games

IATA
IATA
13 posts
Jester

All three platforms are equally viable.

IATA
IATA
13 posts
Jester

All 3 platforms are equally viable.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

All three platforms are equally viable.
All 3 platforms are equally viable.

Please don't spam

Also..what reasons do you have for this?
And you can't think of a reason to pick one over the others?
ImperialSheep
ImperialSheep
2 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 is the better of the three options available, You don't have to pay to play online, Metal Gear Solid ('nuff said) and the availability to use Blu-Ray disks.

Showing 4741-4755 of 5032