ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473073
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But Sony practically copied the Wii Motion system due to the Wii being much more successful than it (Wii sold more than Xbox 360 and PS3 by a fairly wide margin)

Doesn't matter, if one company takes an idea and can make it into something good, what's the problem? The companies have been doing this forever.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Doesn't matter, if one company takes an idea and can make it into something good, what's the problem? The companies have been doing this forever.

And considering the fantastic first-party titles for the Wii compared to the mediocrity that spewed from PlayStation Move, it's a bit obvious you'd rather have a Wii and a solid library rather than shell out the cash for the glowy blue-ball controller.

-Chillz
SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

I would say PS3 because of PSN.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

And considering the fantastic first-party titles for the Wii compared to the mediocrity that spewed from PlayStation Move, it's a bit obvious you'd rather have a Wii and a solid library rather than shell out the cash for the glowy blue-ball controller.

While that may be true, you also need to consider how The Wii is used mostly for casual games.

While the PSMove has a small collection of games, some of those games, like Killzone and InFAMOUS, are geared towards more adventure-seeking gamers.

Of course, you can also the buy the console by itself lol
joel146
joel146
3 posts
Nomad

i think the wii is a great invention because the active gaming like wii sports etc...
but i still find the playstation the most comfortable way of gaming (i do have kind of little hands but i still can get to every button on the stick)
but with the xbox 360 i cant get to every button XD
and of course the great difference is that you need to buy xbox live if you want to game online with an xbox.

joel146
joel146
3 posts
Nomad

ps. srry for my bad english

xJACx
xJACx
5 posts
Nomad

I'm always gonna stick with Nintendo. I've played them all, but I find the Wii the most entertaining

I don't like that X-Box makes you pay for internet; that's just too much for me. I like the PS3; I'd be content owning one.

The Wii is good enough for me. I want there to be Pokémon games for it, but the shooters are cool enough. I've got the 32GB deluxe WiiU and it handles great.

lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 because you can play minecraft

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

xbox 360 because you can play minecraft

The PC version of Minecraft has way more to offer.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I want there to be Pokémon games for it,

There are Pokemon game for it unless you mean the ones like on the handhelds.
Nvyseal
Nvyseal
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 win!

Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

I like Xbox 360 the best

ninjakid234
ninjakid234
1 posts
Nomad

Well, Nintendo hardly fails to impress. it made classics like Mario, Zelda and such,but xbox has halo. Ps3 has uncarted and god of war. I go for wii u even though i have xbox. Because wii u has similar graphics to xbox and ps3,plus you can play co op without splitting the tv screen. and games like black ops 2 and mass effect are coming to the wii u. how awesome would that be?

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

and games like black ops 2 and mass effect are coming to the wii u. how awesome would that be?
Not very, because if you're the sort of gamer that likes that stuff, you probably have another, more powerful console already and there's no real reason to get a Wii U, since its game library is so limited and it's got none of the exclusives of the other two AND it's going to be obsolete reeeeeal fast.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Because wii u has similar graphics to xbox and ps3,plus you can play co op without splitting the tv screen. and games like black ops 2 and mass effect are coming to the wii u. how awesome would that be?

similar for all of a year and a half before the next gen systems come out. We'll see how the WiiU competes with the Xbox720 and the PS4.
Showing 4846-4860 of 5032