The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473756
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Ajo
Ajo
16 posts
Nomad

Some say that the ps3 is so much better, mostly because of the free multiplayer. But, on the other side of the coin, sure, you have to get Xbox live, but you don't have to jump through hoops to use it, plus it has online support. And also there's the fact that there's alot more players. So I'm going with the Xbox because of its brains over bronze factor.

XShadowhawkX
XShadowhawkX
8 posts
Nomad

well every sysem has its advantages, the xbox 360 has an impressive gaming libray, the ps3 has HD & blu-ray the wii....you got me. anyways every sysem has a game i like to play (360:halo,ps3:MGS4,wii:Brawl) so if u ask me id go for the 360, it has the major trump card of HALO. but everyone has thier own opinion

Eggo91
Eggo91
4 posts
Nomad

Though all three consoles are fantastic, I'm going to have to choose the 360.
Yes, you have to pay for the online, but you get what you pay for. Microsoft went all out to make a beautiful layout and easy access with the dashboard and the INCREDIBLE customer service, I must say just out of the quality of Xbox Live, the 360 wins.

Yes, the PS3 has Blu-ray. That's about all it has over the 360.
The 360 has a massive game library with tons of exclusive content, the Zune marketplace where you and rent from a large selection of movies and television shows (If you live in the U.S. they offer Netflix. A little disappointing to players outside U.S. such as myself. [GO CANADA!])

Finally, the 360 has a bad record of hardware failures. Which can be really annoying. But Microsoft's customer service is so great that it makes the breakdowns bearable. I have been a 360 owner for almost 2 years and I am on my 3rd console. Haha. Though I used to be quite the hardcore gamer. I know people that have had theirs for years and years and haven't had a problem yet. It just depends how you treat you console. Haha. I can be a tad rough. :P

The Xbox 360 is the better of the three systems, hands down.

Decadence_
Decadence_
3 posts
Nomad

Ps fuc.. up her update and now my console is so tilt that i cant play any games xbox is preaty great pecouse i love achievement

Xia
Xia
8 posts
Shepherd

Xbox 360 all the way. The wii is OK and has some fun games and the ps3 has good graphics. But i'm going for the Xbox 360 because of online play halo three and Call of duty.

Fweaky
Fweaky
81 posts
Nomad

i would vote on the Xbox 360, i hate the wii, but i also kinda like PS3 cause God of War is sony exclusive... D:

shadower
shadower
8 posts
Nomad

Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.
The Wii is more focused toward younger kids, such as kids 5-12.
Plus Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 has all the good FPS games, like Halo and Call of Duty.

Ceberus
Ceberus
4 posts
Shepherd

I like the Ps3 more. (I got the 1, 2 and 3 ^^) Microsoft has more monney to improfe their network, but sony also tryes the best. Also The Ps3 Kontroler is more komfortable.

derekjeter4
derekjeter4
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 think 5 dollars for live but you get s much more than ps3.The wii is good for a few days.Then it gets oldimages.html&usg=__ROwKeFmcl2680xArxU8HuSvV5IY=&h=1440&w=1014&sz=546&hl=en&start=11&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=CLd_-L1td628jM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=106&amp<i class=rev=/images%3Fq%3Dspartan%2Bhalo%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial%26tbs%3Disch:1" alt="http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.blockstar.com/uploads/J18s/Halo3-Spartan-rocket-launcher-01.jpg&imgrefurl=http://sites.blockstar.com/J18s/images.html&usg=__ROwKeFmcl2680xArxU8HuSvV5IY=&h=1440&w=1014&sz=546&hl=en&start=11&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=CLd_-L1td628jM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=106&amprev=/images%3Fq%3Dspartan%2Bhalo%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial%26tbs%3Disch:1" />

pizzaz007
pizzaz007
120 posts
Nomad

As a Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii owner (dont ask me why i have all three) i prefer the 360 the best beacause of its online community, sure the Wii and PS3 have free internet, i dont care, and i like the feel of having someone to talk to more.

Personal opinion

Oliverman
Oliverman
18 posts
Peasant

I love the PS3 and the XBOX 360, but i think the multiplayer world in the ps3, is pretty bad, but XBOX 360's is much better i think.

But i like that ps3 is bluray.
And i like the movie thing on xbox 360, where you can rent movies with a low price!

But that console i like most is the XBOX 360 i think but it sux that i cost to have xbox live D;

LuigiPod
LuigiPod
10 posts
Nomad

I vote for Wii cause the Wii has better games including super smash bros and new super mario bros Wii

shad0wx
shad0wx
8 posts
Nomad

PS3 because it has ratchet and clank series plus god of war.

zxero
zxero
3 posts
Nomad

[i] I have to go with the Xbox360. It has Gears of War, Halo and other great games

flashanimator
flashanimator
3 posts
Nomad

PS3, the xbox 360 is good just ebcause it's much cheaper than the ps3, but now is the new ps3 slim, which only costs 300 dollars, which is the equivalent of the 360 elite, the ps3 itself has better games specific to it. Such as littlebigplanet, the resistance series, and metal gear solid 4. The ps3 itself has beter graphics. The only true way to decide which is actually better is if you have all of them. But in my opinion the order is
PS3, Xbox370, and then the wii.

Showing 826-840 of 5032