The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473747
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
joonas96
joonas96
2 posts
Nomad

i think ps3 is the best it has the best online connection.

BeastMode10
BeastMode10
374 posts
Nomad

The Wii, for the most part, is pretty horrible. However, Nintendo can be very creative sometimes, making the games at least somwhat interesting to play.

RAIZA999
RAIZA999
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the best system mede this generation. i speak from experience i have played systems from atari to 360 and ps3.
the 360 has good games but they lack a quality graphics.
The wii is great with the motion sensor gameplaybut not my favorite. Now the ps3 has some backwards capabilities, they play blue ray games and movies, and has great online gaming.
So overall i love the ps3.

bball4life1123
bball4life1123
71 posts
Nomad

Wii is definitely out of the question. 360 is all right but I hate that you have to pay for online. PS3 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guliosh
Guliosh
15 posts
Nomad

It is all a matter of taste, the Wii is a little mainstream and gets boring after 2 weeks (except for SSBrawl). The 360 and the Ps3 are simular in almost every way, 1 point goes to the ps3 for not sounding like a vacume cleaner and 1 point goes to the 360 for having way more games. I have a ps3 and I like it just because I like shooters and there are some great shooters on the ps3 that aren't on the 360 (like killzone 2) but apart from that they are extremely simular.

Yoshi400
Yoshi400
73 posts
Nomad

I vote for Wii. The Wii has more classic games. You can play GameCube games to, and I think The PS3 is in 2nd, and X-box 360 in 3rd.

generalbail
generalbail
1 posts
Nomad

i have a 360 and wii,i have always prefered the 360 over everything though. Everyone at school says "360 have all the problems and online isnt free" i said that they probly just look at all the bad things for 360s not ps3. So i preffer 360 by a mile go moderne warfare2

zebisak
zebisak
13 posts
Nomad

xbox360 is cheapest, tested to have the same graphics as ps3 and if you really wanna play online it aint that much money...

XBOX360 Proven To Be The Best Console.

TEDDDDI
TEDDDDI
1 posts
Nomad

ithink PS3 beats all,because i have the xbox360 and Wii and the PS3 is more supereer than xbox and wii.PS3 has music videos games and internet.
So,PS3 is the best.

Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

I have played em all and i will have to say that the ps3 and xbox360 are the best!

duanewheeler
duanewheeler
49 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 and wii are good but ps3 is top dog 4 me
PS3:has better games, better graphics doesent need to take off and put on batterys i mean ps3 controllers have batterys but if theey are gone u just plug in to the console and it recharges. thaths all for me.

CubanVader
CubanVader
14 posts
Nomad

The Wii is more a a casual gamer system and I had a lot of fun with it for a few months but it quickly grew old. The PS3 is fun and better than the Wii but I think the 360 is better all around. 360 has a far better online community in my opinion and in my opinion better games as well as a better achievement system.

snorkelfin001
snorkelfin001
1 posts
Nomad

I vote PS3. Ithink the ps3 is better than both xbox 360 and wii, i have all three systems. first, the xbox 360 is just a bad system and how it dies really quick with the 3 rings. the wii just doesnt have many fun games but wii sports and mario kart. plus the ps3 has god of war

jackman999
jackman999
4 posts
Nomad

as an owner of all 3 consoles i have to say ps3 is da best for 1 reason its free to play online that rocks

zebisak
zebisak
13 posts
Nomad

@ duanewheeler It's The Same With xbox360, You can load a controller by plugging in the console

Showing 841-855 of 5032