The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473786
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
zebisak
zebisak
13 posts
Nomad

Also the xbox360 has same grapics, just different TV's

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Also the xbox360 has same grapics, just different TV's

sry buds but thats a definite negatory... and its false. Its what every xbox fanboy says to try and make there system sound btr. They dont have 1080i graphics, even with the hdmi cable. Why? Because an xbox was made cheaply and cant handle that high of graphics quality... In other words it would crash, because it doesn't have the hard drive capacity, or the graphics card enabling it to do so. Sry buds, ive heard it a million times from my friends... The fact that there unable to use any other part of there xbox when playing halo 3, basically proves this... and actually i think you made an error in the sentence

XBOX FTW

im thinking you meant FTL, but thats ok, spelling mistakes happen

captainvera
captainvera
15 posts
Nomad

ps3 OFC it has the best games best graphics, best everything ps3 FTW

realgangsta12
realgangsta12
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the best by veeery far, cuz i had a 360 and the 360 is loud, overheats fast, it dies fast and it costs much money over time...
i have the ps3 and have no problems now so:
PS3 IS THE BEST!!!

Kingdb99
Kingdb99
14 posts
Nomad

PS3 has free internet, better games, and new to come PS MOVE!!! I heard about it at E3, and wanted it since. Its a free Blue-Ray and it plays PS2 and PS games. Its a 5-in-1 for $399.

uuushiiii
uuushiiii
3 posts
Nomad

being an owner of two of them the xbox and the wii and have also played the ps3 i think the xbox rules all of the consoles no questions

Tom1601
Tom1601
5 posts
Peasant

Its a free Blue-Ray

You pay for that in the initial price. That is why it is the most expensive of consoles. I never use BluRay and the discs are twice the cost of a normal DVD and if you dont have a monstrous TV, you hardly see the difference anyway.

Xbox is cheap, has great games and no fuss.
HailRussia
HailRussia
6 posts
Peasant

why are we even fighting about this. We are all gamers. Lets live in peace. (playstation 3 is totaly the best)

Mrillmatic27
Mrillmatic27
3 posts
Nomad

If you settle 4 DVD you're just a lame, money shouldnt b a problem cuz they have sales all the time 4 $9.99 and u dont need a big tv 2 c tha difference, its 2010, lets get with it ppl

Epy94
Epy94
32 posts
Nomad

they're all great really. PS3 and Xbox360 have amazing graphics. but the wii has so many diffrent options you can go on the web and play old school nintendo games which is awesome. and all of them have amazing games.

TiersRequiem
TiersRequiem
1 posts
Nomad

I choose 360. The power and community of the xbox 360 is wayyyy too advanced and well thought of (netflix, halo, etc) compared to the other's online, that it plain out wins. This all ended up being about internet capabilities, not power, and as always, Microsoft delivered. They hit a short bump when they had the problems with the red ring of death, but it was fixed, and all is good in the world again.

zebisak
zebisak
13 posts
Nomad

I agree with Tom... Blu-ray only costs more and there is much more dvd cd's than blu-ray cd's...

zebisak
zebisak
13 posts
Nomad

And as i said before, it is not a big cost to play online on xbox360-1month free trial too.

armordude321
armordude321
59 posts
Nomad

i know about 7 months ago i voted for wii but now i have 360 so go 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaFufinator
DaFufinator
150 posts
Nomad

Well i have a wii. I'm actually selling it today! I'm getting a ps3. The wii gets old super fast. The wii is for those who are "causal" gamers. It's not for hard-core people. The ps3 is getting that new "move" thing so it will be the wii in HD. The 360 is so fun too. I have to say it's your personal opinion. I have to say the wii sucks right now. Nintendo didn't do a good job with it. I hope this was helpful........

Showing 856-870 of 5032