The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474701
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Typhen45
Typhen45
1 posts
Nomad

I pick the Xbox 360. It has great games to play and now it has the new kinect. It makes it way cooler to play games where you are the controller. Its really respnsive too. The games on the xbox to me seem way better than games on the wii and playstation also. Therefore I pick the 360

girlbodyinspecter
girlbodyinspecter
8 posts
Nomad

the x -box controller looks retarded the analog sticks are diaginal from each other

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ps3 is better

WOW Xbox360 and Playtation3!

xbox 360 for live

Has this turned into an all out fanboy spam-fest?

You say the PS3 is better but you put no reasons for it or any of the features it has.

Yeah, it's the xbox360, ps3 and wii to see which one is best out of them all and debate over the consoles.

If that's your logic only because the Xbox360 has live. Then I can say PS3 or Wii because you can play online with those also.
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Has this turned into an all out fanboy spam-fest?

It has been for a LONG time and will continue to be one. Look at all of the pages before we started adding valid points. Some users have useful things to say, some just spam like its their job.
skullzero7
skullzero7
32 posts
Nomad

I like he Xbox360 UI and the online feature on the playstation 3 is junk. As other people have pointed out, the Xbox360 also has the best games(fable III FTW)

dkeltz
dkeltz
1 posts
Nomad

Well. the wii had something special until kinect and move. so the wii is usless unless you're a casual type gamer or you're 4 years old. The xbox 360 has the larger game library and even though you have to pay for online i think it's worth it given the extra perks of xbox live as well as having the larger gaming community so you're never wondering if your going to have someone to game with. The ps3 is a stronger system than the xbox and it offers blu ray, which would be awesome if it had the developer support and proper moderation on the online community it falls short o the xbox.

Bloodbind
Bloodbind
26 posts
Nomad

OK,Wii is a good console and you will have much fun when u play a game swinging the wii mote but the fps games arent so good and online isnt so good and the graphics compared to ps3 and xbox360 are very bad.Xbox360 has the best online features and its really cool.The only bad thing is that u need to pay for a membership to play online.Graphics are good but not so good as ps3 the only good game i liked on Xbox360 were the halo series.Ps3 has ok online play , awesome graphics and a good selection of games (killzone,god of war,rachet and clank) it support even blue ray that makes it more powerful.1st Ps3. 2nd Xbox360 3rd Wii i love all 3 consoles but ps3 is clearly the best off all these.

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

PS3 has more power. it can play FF13 in 1 disc, the 360 needs 3, and other than that the exclusives are wonderful. im not sure what they mean by better online features however. It also is more stable. my friend dropped a book on his 360, broke the disc. I let my ps3 take a 4 foot falls and never stopped playing. the friend has a ps3 now

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360...I have played on all and reasoning is Wii harder conrtols and extremely picky, PS3 i admist awesome graphics but not the greatest game selection being mostly war games. 360 offers it all and weird thing for me is a own a ps2 but would love to have a 360....and the blu-ray...big deal...better dvds? seriously thats not even a reason...thats all my reasons

Valdemarbl
Valdemarbl
3 posts
Nomad

PS3 is just the best and it's free to play online!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

so the wii is usless unless you're a casual type gamer or you're 4 years old.

Wrong.
The Wii is a great system all around. Just because it doesn't have superb graphics like the PS3 and Xbox doesn't mean you shouldn't dislike it. It has some great games on there that are fun for everyone to play.
it falls short o the xbox.

It only falls short with the online gameplay, controllers and some exclusive games that are just opinion based.
not the greatest game selection being mostly war games.

Wrong.
The PS3 offers great FPS exclusive games that aren't available on the Xbox360 or Wii.
OK,Wii is a good console and you will have much fun when u play a game swinging the wii mote but the fps games arent so good and online isnt so good and the graphics compared to ps3 and xbox360 are very bad.

The FPS games on there are okay. Just because the graphics don't compare to the PS3 or Xbox360 doesn't mean you have to dislike the FPS games just for that. The online is good too. I see no problem with the online gameplay at all. On occasion I'll get disconnected. No big deal. It's mostly to play with family and friends while the PS3 And Xbox360 is for the individual player that likes to play online.
and the blu-ray...big deal...better dvds? seriously thats not even a reason

For some people that would like the best graphics and superb movie playing it is a big deal. For gaming it's a small detail that you notice when you are into the game. But it's still a nice feature to have that makes the graphics superior out of all these consoles.

The big deals though are:

PS3 pros:
-better graphics
-controller that doesn't require batteries
-free online gameplay
-better disk tray
-some better exclusive games
-low failure rate

PS3 cons:
-online is not as good as Xbox live
-controller is smaller
-smaller range of exclusive games

Xbox pros:
-Bigger controller
-better online gaming
-wider range of exclusive games

Xbox cons:
-controllers require batteries
-higher failure rate
-have to pay for online
-disk tray scratches the games

Wii pros:
-great family/friend fun
-disk tray is the same as PS3's
-lowest failure rate out of the three
-great exclusive games

Wii cons:
-PS2 graphics
(that's the only bad thing that I can say for the Wii)

Out of all the three I love them all. But I chose the PS3 just for all the extra features, better hardware, etc...
FarRain
FarRain
6 posts
Nomad

PS3! 1 more month I'm buying PS3 320 GB SLIM + Move + Cam + Sport Champion MOVE edition + Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2 + Tekken 6 + Eyepet for GF >>"

steve08
steve08
4 posts
Nomad

xbox rulz the controller is better and it has better games and the quality is miles better.

cian2d2
cian2d2
10 posts
Nomad

wii is crap now but was good back in the day ps3 is the biggest lump of (fill in the blank)ever created I like pc but 360 wins it made kinect and halo, ps3 made playstation move which is the worst thing ever created ever.wii was good but now with kinect theres no point.
X-BOX 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

xbox rulz the controller is better and it has better games and the quality is miles better.

Most would agree on the controller part. For the other two. Better games? That's really just opinion based. PS3 has great games too. Better quality? What do you mean by that? The graphics? If that's it then no. The PS3's graphics are a tad better.
wii is crap now but was good back in the day ps3 is the biggest lump of (fill in the blank)ever created I like pc but 360 wins it made kinect and halo, ps3 made playstation move which is the worst thing ever created ever.wii was good but now with kinect theres no point.

The Wii is not crap. You should read my posts.

Buying the system just for halo seems like a waste. There is a wide range of great exclusives on all of these and some are better then halo.

The PS3 isn't a lump of whatever you were going to say. It's features surpass those of these other two consoles.

There is a point in the Wii. Good fun. The move and kinect don't even have that many games available. That's why you should wait longer before you invest into it.

Kinect? It hasn't even been out long enough to properly judge it. I'm sure their will be problems with it. I wouldn't suggest investing in it just yet.
X-BOX 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a fanboy scream.
Showing 2056-2070 of 5032