The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474674
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
JohnnyUnitas
JohnnyUnitas
172 posts
Nomad

And compared to the Ps3 and Xbox its kinda is unless your a big family guy, no offense.

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

i think if you named all the exclusives you would find that ps3 may have a smaller amount, but better ones in General. Just saying. idk why microsoft pays extra to get map packs a month or so before teh ps3. would anyone really buy that syster over the other just based on that?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

would anyone really buy that syster over the other just based on that?

Based on map packs? No, you shouldn't buy a console over that. You have to look at all the features, exclusive games, hardware, software etc. . . .. . .. .
Wii FTW<><><>><>><<>more than one word, flaming this thread

No you are not flaming. You are spamming the thread by just bringing nonsense into it. And you'll get in trouble with the Moderators if he keep it up. I'm just trying to help you here. They've been cracking down a lot on people who spam.
Flaming is more along the lines of cursing at people and insulting them.
And compared to the Ps3 and Xbox its kinda is unless your a big family guy, no offense.

What? I couldn't understand anything you said. Did you mean to say that the Xbox is useless? If so no it's not. It's great for the online play and some exclusives that the PS3 nor Wii have.
Ps3. Devastating.

Sigh.. . .. . .
LordNova
LordNova
3 posts
Bard

Xbox360 is the best you get to use motion Sensor 360 rock.

woodsay
woodsay
15 posts
Nomad

alright ps3 is a better console, Xbox has better games, wii is for little girls and got ripped off by both ps3 and xbox

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

wii is for little girls and got ripped off by both ps3 and xbox

*sigh* NO IT'S NOT you manage to look so ignorant, do you know what games you can get for it?
woodsay
woodsay
15 posts
Nomad

nope i just thought it was a massive fail

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

nope i just thought it was a massive fail

how so? if it failed that hard why do ps3 and xbox both take concepts of the Wii and make their own?
FinallyOnTop
FinallyOnTop
4 posts
Nomad

First of xbox360 vs ps3... wii not competition. The wii is used to play most of the time with the family or play little kids game. I will say there are some games that are worth playing. Now on to the xbox360, love the games good quality gaming, online playing and the xbox live over all. The only thing that ps3 has i would say is the free playing which sometimes fails and the blue-ray over-all xbox360 wins on my opinion.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

First of xbox360 vs ps3... wii not competition. The wii is used to play most of the time with the family or play little kids game. I will say there are some games that are worth playing. Now on to the xbox360, love the games good quality gaming, online playing and the xbox live over all. The only thing that ps3 has i would say is the free playing which sometimes fails and the blue-ray over-all xbox360 wins on my opinion.

wii is not competition? then why has it sold more than Xbox and PS3 combined? sounds like competition to me
fishiman
fishiman
1 posts
Nomad

[b]wii
i like it and i tink it isthe best

qqqwert
qqqwert
3 posts
Peasant

Wii comes up with a good idea, then a few years later Xbox comes out with something simalar but better.
ex: Wii, Kinect

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wii comes up with a good idea, then a few years later Xbox comes out with something simalar but better.

The Wii is still better then Kinect. Kinect is a new thing on the market and you can't really invest too much into it at the moment. Besides the games on the Kinect aren't really that fun. If they come out with better more enjoyable games then I'll look into it.

For now Wii is better then the Kinect and Move.
nicote
nicote
4 posts
Nomad

i vote Wii becouse i enjoyed a lot of more with sport game than other console

LordTheron
LordTheron
12 posts
Nomad

i think all are good xbox has lot's of games ps3 can play blu ray movies and on wii you can play snes and n64 games

Showing 2071-2085 of 5032