The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474681
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
girlbodyinspecter
girlbodyinspecter
8 posts
Nomad

ps3 and xbox should just come together and make a new system and call it the PS Box

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wii is no contest

Really?
The Wii has almost twice as many sales then the Xbox and PS3.
Sales.
Wii is competition for these other two consoles. The Wii can provide hours of enjoyment for you and your friends/family. I look to the PS3 and Xbox as a single person console that you can play online. It is fun to play with others on co-op but it doesn't compare to how much enjoyment you'll get out of the Wii with others.
PS3

Forum-Rules.
Just combine the PS3 and X-Box

Nice little imagination you have there. But that's highly unlikely that they'll do that.
ronew221
ronew221
1 posts
Nomad

XBOX its awesome u cant deny it, when u got games like halo, gears of war, modern warfare that look fabulis on the xbox plus better controller, more grip with the joysticks on the xbox

kratossparta
kratossparta
15 posts
Nomad

Best is Xbox, because of course, number one reason, better graphics, even though ps3 has blu ray

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

better graphics, even though ps3 has blu ray

Wrong right there.
The PS3 has better graphics because of blu-ray. The Xbox360's graphics are close to the PS3's graphics, but the PS3's graphics are still superior. Just search up on youtube and Google. You'll see why.
when u got games like halo, gears of war, modern warfare

You do know that Modern Warfare is available for the PS3 and Wii, right?
PS3 and Wii both have exclusive games as well that could rival and beat halo and gears of war. It all depends on the players' taste of games though.
better controller, more grip with the joysticks on the xbox

I would have to agree with you on that part. Since my hands are bigger the Xbox controller is more comfortable for me. And the controller is mostly designed for FPS games. I find that my fingers slip off the PS3's controller when I try to shoot.
noke28
noke28
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 by far better exclusives:9 coming for PS3 this year-infamous 2, journey, killzone 3, the last guardian, ratchet and clank all 4 one, resistance 3, socom 4, twisted metal, and uncharted 3. Xbox only has gears of war 3 and forza motorsport 4 so 9-2 on awesome exclusives including better graphics and free online PS3 is the best

Masango
Masango
1 posts
Peasant

Ps3 is best for its awsome graphics, free online gaming, and now that u can watch shows from hulu on it (though im not sure if u can do taht with the xbox, so dont judge me)

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

PS3 by far better exclusives:

no simply no

Xbox only has gears of war 3 and forza motorsport 4

you managed to forget Halo especially the older ones

free online PS3 is the best

And? free online is a bad thing because you'll receive more screamy kids due to the freeness
PedroTop
PedroTop
6 posts
Nomad

wii sucks, xbox 360 is good, but ps3 is the best, because i have one and i like it

cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

well i say xbox 360 personally cause i own all 3 the wii ps3 and 360 but xbox 360 has the better games and a cooler menu and controllers ect but the ps3 as a system is better just cause the ineternal stuff like the hardrive and processing is better wii is just terrible cause now 360 and ps3 both have a better "no controller" system then the wii

cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

and when i say better games that my opinion cause of course i like games like cod and halo and shooter games to where as sony seems to "specialize" in making games like little big planet and ratchet and clank (which are both good games)

kkkkk5
kkkkk5
7 posts
Herald

to me the PS3 is the best because it has the better games than XBOX 360 and wii,
and (to me) the move is a lot better than wii and kinect

Deathdealer14
Deathdealer14
101 posts
Nomad

I like the xbox best, I've tried all three game systems, and for me the ps3 is worst, sure its graphics are better then wii, but i still like wii better then ps3, I like xbox better because it has better graphics, better games (in my opinion) and it has kinect. No need to use a controller for it to sense, it uses cameras and microphones. But even the xbox needs some improvement.

xdarkjokercjx
xdarkjokercjx
1 posts
Nomad

I vote Xbox 360, it may be the only one charging for its online play, but it by far has the best online multiplayer around. Ps3 online is good from time to time but i really don't think it is challenging for the more advanced player, and Wii is way to childish and hard to control for online gamers. All and all i say Xbox 360 has the better game franchises and the better online play

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like xbox better because it has better graphics

You must've not read my post on the previous page.
Here it is:
Wrong right there.
The PS3 has better graphics because of blu-ray. The Xbox360's graphics are close to the PS3's graphics, but the PS3's graphics are still superior. Just search up on youtube and Google. You'll see why.

it has kinect. No need to use a controller for it to sense

Most of the games on Kinect aren't even that fun. Of course Microsoft has some games that are fun but most are just there. I look at the Xbox as a FPS system. Mainly since the controller looks like it was built for FPS games and the online is better then the other two.

I look at the PS3 as a home entertainment system that can play games. The web browser is great, blu-ray for superb graphics and movies, online gaming is second best and it's free. Though it will cut out at times. I don't have a giant problem with it.

I see the Wii as something that involves exercise for people that are too lazy to go outside. Of course the system is great and fun. But it's only that way when you play with family/friends. If you play by yourself then I can't see enjoyment with it.
Showing 2086-2100 of 5032