The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474629
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

i say the xbox 360! its a lot better stories of gameplay and mroe slection. may not have as good as graphics as ps3, but has better stories...and to me i prefer the stroies....the wii is kinda now a meh thing since ps3 and xbox 360 came into what was Wii's territory and wii just cant defend itslef from both sides but it does have a few good games but still overall definately is out of the race...to me the ps3 made a wii remote cept added and made ps3 style...to me...and it seems to work in the same fashion...at least with kinnect u can jump around without flining a remote at someone

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
108 posts
Jester

The Xbox 360 has a LOT of good games, but its difficult for the Wii to make games for it. I am a personal fan of Wii and the 360. PS3 should NEVER have even been invented.

ArmouredLambo
ArmouredLambo
45 posts
Nomad

MalKeshar what are you on about? PS3 is the best console on sale.

DriftingShade
DriftingShade
1 posts
Nomad

Well, after playing all 3 systems for quite some time now, I realized that the 360 and PS3 are almost the same system. The button layout is the same, they have almost all the same games, etc. Wii is in its own little place I think and isn't really part of the argument. I have a slight preference for 360 though because friends are easier to keep track of, the achievements pop up faster and it's overall more organized, in my opinion, than PS3. That's my stand on the argument.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

The PS3 and Xbox 360 have mostly shooters. Although there are one or two games made every month that aren't shooters, most are. If you want variety, go with the Wii. If you like shooters, stick with the Xbox360/PS3.

Right now, my console combo is PS3 and Wii.

the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

persoaly i like the 360. the 360 as the best online play, PS3 has the best graphics, and the wii it does have a few good games

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I used to prefer the xbox, but when it scratched two of my disks...

Gamuran
Gamuran
9 posts
Shepherd

360 is the best. Most games for ps3 you can get for 360 and wii sucks.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

wii sucks.

I wouldn't say that Wii sucks that much. I think just the graphics are not so good but the rest is fine. I prefer Wii than the Kinect.
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

360 is the best. Most games for ps3 you can get for 360 and wii sucks.

I love when fanboys make claims then have absolute no grounds to back them up. It's like they don't even know elementary logic. Which in essence makes the argument a utter failure of biased views.

For instance I say that the PS3 sucks because of Sony's behavior and lack of good games. Which is a semi-decent claim because it is clear and specific. It also introduces you to the rest of my paragraph which will talk about my grounds. Which for a good argument I would provide evidence like the number of games and how firmware updates took away otherOS feature.
jasonxtk
jasonxtk
68 posts
Nomad

I like the PS3 because there are more interesting games for it, and it has blu-ray.

dann94
dann94
51 posts
Nomad

PS3 wins, but the hackers on mw2 are pissing me off!

Tsquared
Tsquared
21 posts
Shepherd

I think each has its place, Xbox360 has the mature games covered, Wii has relaxing games though some can get pretty intense, and PS3 is there for when you need to watch a blu-ray movie

DevourerofSugar
DevourerofSugar
15 posts
Peasant

i dont know about the playstation 3, but i LOVE xbox 360!! regarding wii.. i think it's only cool when you play sword games. Gun games on wii suck..

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

um well i own the wii so yea but i think they are all equally matched because each has its ups and downs like wii is fitter and you get to move (btw xbox ps3 ripped the wii by macking move and kinect at least this is my opinion) ps3 has blu-ray and xbox360 has shooting games down pat and m games so yea thats my opinion

Showing 2146-2160 of 5032