The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474653
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

I was just being sarcastic. But I pretty much agree with this

Kinect does have some good games. But most are just there for it to increase the popularity of the kinect. I'd rather have some great games in quality then have bad games in quantity.
punisher200756
punisher200756
3 posts
Nomad

i vote for wii it's a great console i love it

RunningOnH2O
RunningOnH2O
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 definitely. It smoked the wii with the kinect, and Playstation 3 is just bad over all.
http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.activewin.com/faq/xbox360images/image002.jpg&sa=X&ei=70s8TZmHOpH1gAe6-rWaCA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEPKvDN1bjHALQvFYuqGsM1sOYjUg

Noahsark17
Noahsark17
11 posts
Nomad

Are you all hiii? ps3! yeah xbox 360 has kinect but ps3 is my choice it is AWESOME!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

and Playstation 3 is just bad over all.

So... you're going to sit there and tell me that having a system with better graphics(blu-ray), controllers that don't require batteries, low failure rate, disk tray that won't scratch your disk, better hardware and software, great exclusives, free online gaming and web browser is making the PS3 all around bad?

That doesn't make any sense. All the things that I just said makes it a great system.
AlyV
AlyV
1 posts
Nomad

Now xBox take the lead. With kinect they beat ps3 move. Only wait for some awesome games on it:P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

With kinect they beat ps3 move. Only wait for some awesome games on it:

You just said that the Kinect beats the PS3 move. And after that you said to wait for some awesome games.
To me that just means that the games on the Kinect aren't worth the purchase. I'd rather wait for the PS3 move and Kinect to have more magnificent games then I'll think about investing into them. For now though I am not going to speak about them because they are new features and have yet to be discovered.
The Wii is better then the Kinect and the Move at the moment. That's one of the categories that the Wii gains a victory in.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I prefer playing Xbox 360 than PS3 or Wii although I don't have one. But if I compare Kinect, PS3 Move and Wii, I would say Wii is much better. Kinect games are not good. And I am not interested in it. I would prefer buying a normal Xbox

epson1234111
epson1234111
136 posts
Peasant

PS3 is the best out of all consoles. best graphics, and free internet.

darKguy77
darKguy77
12 posts
Nomad

To make it short:
- Wii is for kids
- Xbox is for people who enjoy paying to play online
- PS3 is for people who enjoy hi definition and a safe, long lasting console.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

- Wii is for kids

i'll be blunt: NO you make such an assumption yet do you know what kind of games they sell for it?
mrgigglepants
mrgigglepants
23 posts
Nomad

PS3... free online, great graphics, now has move = wii
gets pretty much the same games as xbox other then halo.

Xbox Downsides... Huge Controllers, Graphics arent as good as PS3, very expensive online, Very odd controller button placement.

Wii Downsides... Not much of an online community, OK GAMES , not very good graphics. Kind of kiddish games you could say, fun once and a while to play mario or DK, but kinda kiddish/boring games.

Some of u are probaly like, zomg he didnt post the upsides for Wii or Xbox and didnt post downsides for PS3, well i didnt feel like it, but if you want me to compared to PS3...
PS3 downside is overheation...
Xbox pluses are its the only consle with halo -_- ( srry couldnt think of anything better ) oh it has kinect as well
Wii Pluses, gets you active, first gaming console that used a motion sensor in a way, games arent expensive :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

gets you active

People shouldn't buy a video game just to get them active. And it doesn't even burn as many calories as it supposedly says. The best thing to do is to actually go outside. I don't need a video game to tell me to exercise.
Huge Controllers

That should be an upside to most people. Since most have larger size hands and compared to the PS3 the Xbox's controller is more comfortable.
very expensive online

I didn't know a couple dollars a month was 'very expensive'. All the price is a month is about what? Five dollars. That wouldn't be recommended though. Nor with the silver subscription for about twenty dollars. If you were to add it up for a year the best deal is with the Gold subscription for fifty dollars. How convenient for Microsoft right? Making the most expensive one the most convenient.
boring games

To you they are.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

- Wii is for kids
- Xbox is for people who enjoy paying to play online
- PS3 is for people who enjoy hi definition and a safe, long lasting console.

All of those sound like ignorant statements.
You didn't include any of the great or bad features of each console. You basically just said "Xbox and Wii suck, PS3 is best."
foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

I personally like wii bes=cause all of the games are the dsame, the only difference is the controls and that they are all around cheaper.

Showing 2116-2130 of 5032