The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474567
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ps3 cant really stand up to the xbox in terms of features

http://blogs.wcuquad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/orly_lemmony.jpg
By features, what do you mean? Hardware, software, gaming, online or just all of them?

Prizefight!
the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

i lover the xbox the gameplay is great and the online is amazing

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I love the xbox360. It has great games and amazing xbox live. The Wii is a more family like console (don't get me wrong you could still have fun..) The Ps3 in my opinion can't live up to the xbox.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The Ps3 in my opinion can't live up to the xbox.

Why not?

The only things that I see the Xbox holding over the PS3 are the online gameplay and larger controllers.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Seriously, PS3 is by far the better console. Online is free (unlike xBox), it doesn't crash after extended gameplay (like the xBox) and unlike the xBox, the Wii and PS3 both have hardware that keeps your disc in place so that if the console is bumped the disc doesn't get scratched. Also, being a BlueRay player, and that PS3 games are now all formatted in BlueRay means that the data storage on the disc is vastly increased which decreases the data stored locally and reduces load times and increases the content available on each disc.

Mxsaves
Mxsaves
1 posts
Nomad

i have a wii , but i want to have a playstation 3 and i playd playstation 3 often and xbox 360 is another thing... but i find playstationn 3 better ;D

kody08
kody08
37 posts
Nomad

I have all of hem, I like them all.

But Wii is usually for family.

I like Xbox 360 & PS3, since I'm more of a gamer.

wormyxd
wormyxd
1 posts
Nomad

I must say... COMPUTER!!! honestly the others are nice but if you know what you are doing you can get anything on a Computer

TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

Wii can be good but they lack easy controls.An xbox 360 is way different from a playstation 3 as i was playing cod and i was throwing grenades instead of shootin

TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

You may have to pay a nifty price tag for Xbox Live but its worth it in many ways.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I prefer the Xbox and then Ps3 and then the Wii

Does thou have reasons?
It's spam if you don't have any reasons to go with that.
Just because it's longer than seven words doesn't mean it isn't spam.

If you can't think of any reasons then don't post. Also it's very easy.
Read a few pages back for the better discussions that went on.

Example of something constructive:
I like the PS3 because of the blu-ray with the better graphics, controllers are nice because you don't need to buy the batteries constantly. The online is free.

I like the Wii because of how great it is as a family console.
I dislike the Wii because of the mediocre graphics. Still a great console though and very fun to play with family/friends.

I enjoy playing on the Xbox360 because of the superb online gameplay and also the controllers are larger and are more comfortable for my hands. Having to pay for online is no big deal at all. I'm sure anyone can gather five dollars for a month.

See how easy that was?
hector0150
hector0150
4 posts
Shepherd

ps3 all the wayy better everything!!!!!!!

get at me if you on the psn

wolf56244
wolf56244
3 posts
Nomad

shoelace
shoelace
9 posts
Peasant

I choose the PS3. It has all the things that 360 and Wii have.

1) PS3 has playstation move. ( a version like wii remote)

2) PS3 has PS eye. (version like 360 kinect)

3) It has an avatar creator just like 360 and wii.

4) It has internet and it's free!

5) It's new

flacstar
flacstar
36 posts
Nomad

Of those three, PS3, becuase it can do whatever the other systems can do and better, the XBOX should never have been made because it is infested by little 10 year old kids, and the PARTS MELT INSIDE IT, breaking it withing 2 years.

Showing 2191-2205 of 5032