The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474570
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
flacstar
flacstar
36 posts
Nomad

2) PS3 has PS eye. (version like 360 kinect)

PS2 had the EYE TOY, XBOX copyed this also from the PS systems. xbox = worthless theres a reason its only 100$
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

PS2 had the EYE TOY, XBOX copyed this also from the PS systems.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kBMscW_dVg]Nintendo was working on it first.
NES influenced it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I failed above post. A Moderator can delete when he/she sees it.

PS2 had the EYE TOY, XBOX copyed this also from the PS systems.

Nintendo was working on it first.
NES influenced it.
Thissidedown11
Thissidedown11
1 posts
Nomad

I say Xbox 360. I have always been a Nintendo fan and I hardly ever played Xbox or PS2. But once I got an Xbox 360 and Xbox Live I hardly ever went back to Nintendo. Nintendo still made some of my all-time favourite video game characters that I will never truly forget. But now that the Kinect is out, the Wii just doesn't have any big advantages. The PS3's only advantage is that it has slightly better graphics, which isn't as important as everyone says.

the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

the PS3 is so laggy and glitchey compared to the xbox i choose it a hundred times over

lailai
lailai
3 posts
Nomad

no PC?

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

They're both pretty much the same in graphics and gameplay so that is out of the question. What matters is price for features, and PS3 wins. Plus, Sony works really hard to keep COD hacker free. They are suing Geohot for jailbreaking it.

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

i say xbox 360 because ive played the wii, it is true the wii has some good games but face it once you play one game on the wii they are all the same. I cant say anything bad about ps3 because i dont have one. But i think the xbox is good, because it has good graphics and a wide variety of games

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

no PC?

Read the title.
Also read the OP.
They are suing Geohot for jailbreaking it.

I saw that on Attack Of The Show. . his rap video about it made me laugh.
the PS3 is so laggy and glitchey compared to the xbox

Mind explaining how?
The only problem that I ever have with the PS3 is the online gameplay when I play It kicks me off of it.
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Xbox. way better online features

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Okay, let me try to settle this once and for all. *takes deep breath* I think it's all about personal preference. The Xbox is more secure since you have to pay for it, as in, less broken games like Cod4 and mw2 are on the ps3. If you get Xbox Live, since you have to pay, people kinda make it their goal to be good at xbox. But hey, the Ps3 is free. So if that's enough for you, go ahead. I'm not stopping you from buying either. Oh, and the Wii. The Wii, well, it's kinda the reject out of the 3 consoles. The graphics aren't as good and there arent as many good games in my opinion. But, again, if you want to buy any of these, it's up to you. As in, I think it's better for you (and ONLY you) to decide.

einsi39
einsi39
45 posts
Nomad

I say ps3 cuz its awesome and i dont have xbox360 or wii.

ppeupf
ppeupf
5 posts
Nomad

Wii has too bad graphics but classics that i love,like mario ^^,but I prefer my PS3 because of Little big Planet 1 and 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4,and I also think the PS3 is better because u don't have to pay just to play online and it doesnt break so ofter (not mine) ,soo,thats it,leave a comment on my page if u think I'm wrong and I'll talk to u,bye,going to play PS3 =3

Chrisdakiller5
Chrisdakiller5
1 posts
Nomad

I Have to go with the PS3 because well for one reason it has Blue-Ray for movies and games and another online is FREE.

Zarroc
Zarroc
10 posts
Nomad

Overall I'm going with Xbox 360. It's got the best line up of games and the best online play. A close second is the PS3 though. It has Blu-Ray and free online access. Plus it has Grand Turismo Last is the Wii. It's the little kid's system. Way to colorful, animated games for me

Showing 2206-2220 of 5032