The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474517
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
sk8tergurl
sk8tergurl
25 posts
Nomad

WII!!!! IS DA BESTEST OF ALL!!!! NOONE CAN BEAT IT

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have to go with the wii. It has more games and its less expensive.

I'm sure that the PS3 and Xbox 360 have more exclusives than the Wii. Also, the Wii cost the same as the Xbox 360 Arcade.
WII!!!! IS DA BESTEST OF ALL!!!! NOONE CAN BEAT IT

Excuse me fanboy/girl, why is it the best?
cjah25
cjah25
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox360
Now a reason is because Xbox does have top quality games and very good multiplayer but unlike PS3 if you look at it Xbox had more Co-op games also.

The Wii is my least favorite because well it doesnt have very good games anymore(Super Mario Galaxy is the exception :P)

gewglebamboo
gewglebamboo
22 posts
Nomad

I would prefer a Playstation 3. I am a female, respectively and I'm a gamer. The Xbox does not have a backup core like the PS3 and PS3 games are all 1080p.

jmasta123
jmasta123
7 posts
Nomad

PS3 hands down. Netflix is a big upside to having a PS3. Yes, you can get it through Wii as well, but Wii's games fail in comparison to the Play Station's. The only downside I can come up with for PS3's are that you can't get Halo games for them. Other than that, PS3 is the superior gaming system.

ArmouredLambo
ArmouredLambo
45 posts
Nomad

As smosh would say it,(smosh is a youtube user and the following is from his video: if video games were real) PS3 is better than Xbox and Wii is for little girls! xD

I actually agree with smosh. Wii is a bit kiddish to me and the PS3 is really good and better than the xbox 360. It seems for practical and has better quality.

kahlil
kahlil
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox369 will whoop ps3 and wii in anything ALL HAIL HALO REACH AND XBOX360

deadline320
deadline320
55 posts
Nomad

ps3 has better games,360 has the community,wii has the family aspect,the 360 would get more people saying that it is the best since it was out first which is why everyone went for it, and there was no console competing with it at the time, when games are made they are supposedly dampened down for the 360 version which is why the ps3 version looks bad. so the ps3 is supposed to be the superior console xD

gatin3
gatin3
1 posts
Nomad

me pica un coco

Phyco
Phyco
41 posts
Nomad

PS3 All the way thank you.
Its got the best graphics and everyone is familiar with the remotes.
The WII has bad graphics and no good games.
XBox is like PS3 but has worse Graphics.

genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

i vote Xbox because it has better has a better than wii movement system w/kinect, its more for your money, and the games are far better in multi-player and sometimes campaign when competing against the ps3

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i vote Xbox because it has better has a better than wii movement system w/kinect

Kinect isn't really worth the price. There aren't many good games on the Kinect, but with the Wii you get many great exercising/family/fun games.
its more for your money

What is more for your money and why?
sometimes campaign when competing against the ps3

That makes no sense.
How can you have the same exact game on both consoles, but on the Xbox it's better?
Elaborate.
the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

to be honest ps3/xbox are about the same. I just personnaly like the xbox better

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

to be honest ps3/xbox are about the same.

No.
The PS3 has better graphics due to the blu-ray, controllers that don't require batteries, different disk tray, better hardware & software, different design.

Just read my review on all three a few pages back, you'll see all the facts stated in there that clearly makes it better than the Xbox overall.
juapansepe
juapansepe
1 posts
Peasant

i think the xbox360 i have one and it is very cool it also has awesome exclusive games and the xbox live is great

Showing 2266-2280 of 5032