The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474210
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Lax120
Lax120
21 posts
Nomad

I have a PS3 but all my friends have a 360 so I'm thinking about switching it up.

21 posts
Nomad

i would have to go with the ps3 because i like it for its online.you dont have to buy xbox live points.its free rumors have said that they were going to change it to non free but it has not done that.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

The Wii because nintendo is all i know!! i think it has been one of the oldest game companies and one of the best for a long time. I mean sure the graphics on it aren't so good, but the game play and story is more interactive before the Kinect came along. For instance there is Zelda TP, SSBB (Super smash brothers brawl), and a ton of wii ware that's always fun where you can get some of best original games like zelda OoT, the original Zelda, galaga, and kid icarus.

Sithlord101
Sithlord101
13 posts
Nomad

HANDS DOWN: XBOX hell yea cuase u have more choices for games (ps3 dont) better gameplay and u can play most old xbox games on the xbox 360 (ps3 dosent) oh and xbox 360 gives u rewards for palying games (ps3 dont) AHAHAH AND HERES WHY I THINK..........................[url=http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsTI_cuvjgqKsHP6a2LWp9GfGxh.;_ylv=3?qid=20110110210112AAH47Iv&show=3#yan-answers] xbox360 Pros: Games are good, community is awesome, not too many hackers, lots of people for online, variety of games

Cons: Costs a monthly or yearly fee for online, Graphics aren't HD, Bulky controllers.

Ps3

Pros: Games are good, Graphics are good, Multipurpose System

Cons: Hackers up the ***, Tiny *** controllers, not a great variety of games.

Both systems are good but I prefer the Xbox 360

21 posts
Nomad

some ps2 games u can ive looked it up.down side:but it will not save your game.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

u have more choices for games (ps3 dont) better gameplay and u can play most old xbox games on the xbox 360 (ps3 dosent) oh and xbox 360 gives u rewards for palying games (ps3 dont)

what are you talking about?????
most of the games availability on the xbox are multiplatform, meaning they are on ps3 too! plus, you got some great exclusives that the xbox will never have (because Sony buys the company that developed it)
some of the ps3 models are backwards compatible, and have you ever heard of trophies on the ps3?
stop remembering back to when ps3 first came out, it is time to show what it does now.

some ps2 games u can I've looked it up.down side:but it will not save your game.

there is a download on the PlayStation store that lets you create a virtual memory stick that will let you save your ps2 games.
sharkie345
sharkie345
5 posts
Nomad

I'll go with PS3 because it has playstation move.X-Box has kinect but kinect games are limit but has more PS3 but those suck.

gucardoso
gucardoso
5 posts
Nomad

pelo que eu entendi, é pra falar sobre xbox, wii ou ps3:
bom o ps3 tem exclusivos incriveis
ja o xbox não investe muito em exclusivos
o wii não supera em nada nenhum dos dois acima.
se eu pudesse escolher só um pra comprar, comprava um xbox, pq tirando o problema de exclusivos, o xbox é muito mais acessivel as pessoas, e vem melhorand o sistema a cada ano, é maravilhoso jogar uma partida online pelo xbox( dependo do jogo é claro ;D).

michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

Xbox 30 ftw! it has kinect something that ps3 doesnt have.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Xbox 30 ftw! it has kinect something that ps3 doesnt have.

It doesn't matter if another console doesn't have the same exact thing.

The Wii and PS3 both have motion gaming, so just saying that the Xbox wins because it has Kinect is wrong.
addictedtoarmorgames
addictedtoarmorgames
3 posts
Nomad

xbox by far more memory than wii better graphics than wii dont need controller for most games better games graphics better than playstation better games than playstation doesnt overheat as fast as playstation better online able to download games better online than ps3 becase party chat in game yes xbox is a little more xbox but you get more bang for your buck

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

PS3 all the way. Wii was popular for a while, but then Kinect came in and pretty much knocked Wii out of the picture. PS Network I believe is better than the Wii's WiFi and Xbox Live. Like in the commercials, the PS3 can do anything. Play music, videoes, games, movies, online play, etc. PS3 is the Wii of REAL gamers. COD, Halo, while Wii plays Mario, Sonic, Donkey Kong. To be honest, I'm into reality gaming rather than those arcade games. Sure they're good, but I'm a real gamer. I've never had an Xbox, but I played it at my friends houses a few times and it's pretty fun. But since I live on the PS3 and the PS Network, I don't pay attention to Xbox 360. What makes this close between the two is the Kinect. I admit that is very futuristic for 2011. Xbox and PS3 are actually very much alike. The graphics shown are unbelievable, downloadable content on their stores, and online play against people from all over the world. I have a PS2 before, 3 actually! The thing about that is that it's classic. The Playstation company was made in 1996, making it only the 3rd oldest console gameing franchise! The Xbox though was released in 2001. Both franchises have drastically improved over the decades and years. PlayStation impressed me the most by the PS2, the PS network, PSP, Playstation Move, etc. Xbox in my retrospect has impressed me once with the Kinect. So in conclusion, Xbox 360 is a wonderful franchise with its new Kinect, but Playstation is what I live on with so many ways to play, and so many ways to communcate with gamers like me around the world.

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

x-box 360 by far

care to explain?

Well, Wii is okay. I mean it has Brawl. PS3 has many good games. I'm going to pick Xbox 360. Well, it has my favorite games: Call of Duty 5 and Halo 3.

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

xbox is for shooters ps3 is for racing and wii is for adventure

Quibrick
Quibrick
6 posts
Nomad

Wii because of the Zelda but it lacks of graphics.

Showing 2536-2550 of 5032