The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474182
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

The playstation pwnes all!accept for the xbox like he said they have many similar features.....................................................................................................................................

Why do they have similar features? Explain man!
haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

xbox360 is better because all cool kids in are school has one

Medpack
Medpack
22 posts
Nomad

As a gamer that owns all three I can honestly say I prefer my xbox360, sure the PS3 looks nice and I get my movies, the wii is more fun for my nephews and niece and really all the good team games and single player games come out on the xbox360, with the new kinect it pretty much makes my wii obsolete and playstation move doesn't work nearly as fluently it's much better for single player games even with the free internets. So I have to vote XBOX360!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Xbox and PS3 are pretty much related. Store, graphics, variety of games, etc.

Graphics are different, the exclusives are different, the way you play is different, the design is different, the gameplay is different, the online is different. Just about everything between these systems are different, one has backwards compatibility while the other doesn't.

Some things they do have in common are that they are gaming systems, you can play movies on them, they both have motion gaming, both have online gameplay.
xbox360 is better because all cool kids in are school has one

That is the most idiotic reason that I've read on this thread. That's like saying smoking cigarettes is cool because the Fonz smokes. And cool is subjective.
haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

lots of ps3 were broken when people started to play them it was wachdog that found out and fixed them(england)

area52
area52
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360
reason:
kinnect

PS3
reason:
Infamous and Infamous 2

so....i guest 50:50

Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

i vote for the Wii even though PS3 has the best graphics there are some games on the wii that are better like Monster Hunter Tri 3.

project9
project9
13 posts
Nomad

since i am speaking from when the wii is pretty old i just wanna say the xbox is pretty nice but i have to say that my child in me is saying playstation so i have to go with playstation

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

let just say their specail in their own way amen[i]

Brad1185
Brad1185
60 posts
Nomad

I think that they are all cool. I have a Wii and a PlayStation2. I think that they are kind of copying each other now though. I think that they are all cool in there special ways.

Adam5544
Adam5544
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 because it has amazing games (Keneck) and amazing graphics.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

hmmmmmmmmm well this is not really fair
wii really does not compete with ps3 or xbox360
it competes with kinckt and move. just look at the choices of games for them. almost the same basic ideas
sooooooooooooooo
i would say that ps3 wins caus of good graphis and games andi like it more. its just my opion

Batgrumpy
Batgrumpy
33 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360, cuz it truly has the best games ever created for it, I.E. Halo series, borderlands, etc. And the games are very well made

yurex008
yurex008
32 posts
Bard

PS3 RULEZ!

more hardcore games, ps move is cool, ps store is very good too.

PS3 PWNED XTRASH 360!

[url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_q28VMIb3E68/S99puL5tgLI/AAAAAAAAAA4/I9ErFT4EeY8/s1600/01-playstation-3-1280x960.jpg]

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

PS3 RULEZ!

more hardcore games, ps move is cool, ps store is very good too.

1. What do you mean by "hardcore?"
2. Kinect is cool too
3. So is the LIVE Marketplace

All of your points aren't valid.

PS3 PWNED XTRASH 360!

Right.... and showing a picture of a PS3 completely and fully supports your stance. You convinced me by cleverly replacing 'box' with 'TRASH'
Showing 2566-2580 of 5032