The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474037
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

PS3 has the biggest library, it has the best customer support, it has the best controllers(IMO), it has the best hardware, it has the best software(IMO), and PSN is faster than Live.

SpazAttackerz
SpazAttackerz
70 posts
Nomad

I could easily say that about the Xbox 360 or PS3 if I wanted to, but it's wrong to say something like that if you don't have any evidence to back it up.

Now you could say that I'm not telling the truth, just because I don't have a picture of my Xbox perfectly used and my Wii collecting dust, but I will tell you this.

I have had my Xbox for just over 2 years now, and my family decided to get a Wii to have more fun all together. I have had the wii about 6 months, and it hasn't been used in about 4 months. The Xbox is played by my brother and my sister, where the Wii is played by none.

You might not call this evidence, but its what I experienced.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Wait... do you mean Playstation (1)?! That loose nearly everything. It's just good because it's old!

Oliverman
Oliverman
18 posts
Peasant

Xbox360 has the best Online Community, and the best chatting opportunities..

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Yeah with 8 and 9 year old kids... Also ever notice how everyones voice sounds extremely nerdy while playing any game on an xbox... Or is that just the people to?

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Chatting opportunities?
DECENDENT
DECENDENT
11 posts
Nomad

ps3 becasue to me its a computer that can do almost anything. pandora.com.......nuff said when u wanna listen to free music hell i can go on and on but i dont wanna

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

ps3 becasue to me its a computer that can do almost anything.

It helps if you have a usb mouse and keyboard.
benarmorgames
benarmorgames
8 posts
Nomad

i like all of them, but xbox and wii the most. playstation stinks

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

i like all of them, but xbox and wii the most. playstation stinks
Whats wrong with the fastest running system, fastest MP, and biggest library? You probably are a rolling "gamer," not a true gamer.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

You probably are a rolling "gamer," not a true gamer.

I thought that a gamer was:

One who plays games?

Call me crazy, but I think that's what a "gamer" is.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

A gamer is defined(IMO) as someone who plays games on a regular bases, and lacks the ignorance that the normal person would have. A rolling gamer only play the "high rolling" games, normally FPS games, and normally only MP ones. Real gamers, by definition(IMO) play any and all games, as long as they think they are good, and value a good single player, something almost all Xbox exclusives lack.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Hm, alright then.

I just think that a gamer plays games, no matter what game. You can play Cooking Mama Cook-Off (awesome game, BTW :P) and I'll consider you a gamer.

Awezome
Awezome
3 posts
Nomad

X-BOX FOREVER! Some games suck, but you can play Fable and all other epic game. Wii is more-of-a family gaming console, and PS3 and X360 are for hardcore gamers. Therefore, that's my reason...

Nightshade312
Nightshade312
13 posts
Nomad

X360. All the way.

The Wii only has 2 games that have Wi-Fi chat enabled, and the PS3 is much too expensive. Also, much more people play XBL so you aren't gonna be sayin' "COME ON! FIND ME A MATCH ALREADY!"

Showing 2686-2700 of 5032