The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473987
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
obnubilater
obnubilater
2 posts
Nomad

three discs for la noire says xbox is clearly in last place. wii doesnt even have a place in the discussion

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

wii doesnt even have a place in the discussion

I'd advise you to read over the sales for each console. Wii is dominating and it's a next gen console, so yes. It does have a place in this discussion.
Turin
Turin
104 posts
Shepherd

x360 for life,

but still im looking forward to the E3 and im curious what the new nintendo console is going to be about.
I hope its going to be a next lvl graphics console for hardcore gamers...
microsoft might even announce a new xbox, i cant wait

FrenziedPanda
FrenziedPanda
9 posts
Nomad

Xbox has the most hacking problems

What hacking problems?...

Because people hack onto other accounts, and then those people lose all there money they've spent.

Don't tell people your password for your account? Its probobly safer... Btw, doesn't the ps3 come with an HDMI cable? =S
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

and the PS3 is much too expensive. Also, much more people play XBL so you aren't gonna be sayin' "COME ON! FIND ME A MATCH ALREADY!"
First of all both the 250GB 360 and 250GB PS3 are $299.99. Secondly, there are 77 million PSN users and 62 million XBL users.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Wii is dominating and it's a next gen console, so yes.

Most consoles sold this gen, but the least games. Your argument is invalid.
Rulecrown
Rulecrown
15 posts
Nomad

basically,i love the controller for the xbox360,it just makes movement and all much easier.

so Xbox360:
good games,but most of the best are in ps3,but imo,no console can beat the controller of the xbox360,its just designed too well

PS3:
i like it cuz of all the stuff u can do in it besides gaming,as well as some of the best games we knw are in this console

Wii:
personally hate it,some of the games in it just dont make sense for me,although its godo exercise though :P

WMWRAGERMWM1337KUKOZ
WMWRAGERMWM1337KUKOZ
1 posts
Nomad

i have a Xbox and a ps3 and i like the ps3 mroe

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

I like Wii most. It has worst graphics but what have graphics to do with fun?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Most consoles sold this gen, but the least games. Your argument is invalid.

People obviously like the Wii, because it has the most sales out of the three. And it's ahead by a lot. So, no, the statement isn't invalid.
Oopsigotcha
Oopsigotcha
4 posts
Nomad

i think xbox 360 is the best because of the online gaming though playstation is coming aroun with a better online system i think xbox is to far ahead to be beat.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

It has worst graphics but what have graphics to do with fun?

Graphics are a good thing to have. They aren't necessary but they are a plus.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It has worst graphics but what have graphics to do with fun?

Not much of anything, but it's good to be able to see things in better detail.

---

I loved playing on the Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, PS, PS2 and Xbox when I was younger. The graphics didn't matter, it was all about gaming.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

PS3 gets hacked

Most things are hackable, and PSN is back up for some people.
Wii just cant keep up with the graphics

Graphics have diluted the minds of many. Now all that most people look for in a console is the graphics - they don't mean much. Of course it's a nice bonus being able to see the games in better detail, but people focus too much on them. Rather than gaming now, like back when there was the PS2, Xbox, and GameCube, people look for graphics for their consoles. It's about gaming, not graphics.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Edit: PSN is officially back up.

---

Happy gaming!

Showing 2701-2715 of 5032