The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473937
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

ps3 free internet

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

He's just saying that the PS3 has the best graphics thanks to blue-ray. He didn't say PS3 is the best because of the graphics, he was just saying the facts.

Re-read his post. He implied that it deserves to be only PS3 Vs. Xbox 360 because the PS3 has the best graphics.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Xbox has the best community
Only people I ever run into on Live are either eight or they're ignorant fools. PSN has a lot more intelligent people in the community, I've been playing on it for two years and have run into less than five people that can't hold an intelligible conversation, whereas on Live I've only run into five people that can.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Actually, you need to re-read the post, he's saying the facts of PS3 has the best graphics, Xbox has the best community online and the Wii isn't really that good, hence the PS3 vs. Xbox 360.

You're not understanding his post. I'm not sure what's preventing you from understanding it. Maybe you're desperate for some sort of argument. But his post implies that the Wii sucks, PS3 and Xbox 360 are the only ones that should be mentioned here. He's implying that the PS3's only deserves to be here because of the graphics. Now, if you can't understand that, then I don't know what to say to you.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why would I be? Is there some benefit for me?

It relieves boredom for some people.
What the **** have I've been saying?

We've been arguing about a user's post. I said that his post implies that he only thinks that the PS3 deserves to be here because of graphics, then you came out of the woodworks saying otherwise.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, I guess that's settled.

ps3 free internet

It is a good thing that you get free online gameplay. But does it really affect you to pay five dollars a month for Xbox Live?

About the Wii 2, or updated Wii. Does anyone have an article/link to it?
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

ps3 free internet

Wii gets free internet too. Plus Wii's internet is surprisingly a lot better than the PS3's. 360 leads the industry in console web surfing, no doubt about it.
About the Wii 2, or updated Wii. Does anyone have an article/link to it?

They don't even plan on making/developing anything for a while. Let alone releasing anything on the topic.
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Plus Wii's internet is surprisingly a lot better than the PS3's.

???
iSabby
iSabby
33 posts
Nomad

Okay so...These 3 all have there up's and down's...Xbox360 you have to buy a membership for...Wii & Playstation are free from what i remember...But in my opinion more people play online for Xbox360...so it's worth getting the membership...Xbox360 is good for online playing! Playstation is good for racing games (:! & The Wii is all about Zelda!!

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Playstation is good for racing games (:!

There's stuff about the PS3 that's better than just racing games.
And by racing games do you just mean GT5 or are there some other games implied by that statement.
jkostka12
jkostka12
4 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is the way to go. it has the widest variety of adult oriented games, unlike ps3 and wii, the ability to play online is years ahead of the playstation and the amount of downloadable content that is exclusive to the xbox is no where near that of the ps3

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Definetly PS3 i mean it's better for shooting and all that.

SPEEDEAMON798
SPEEDEAMON798
1 posts
Nomad

[b][i]PS3 (LBP1&2!)

oth3legendx
oth3legendx
1 posts
Nomad

i have to say its a tie for me from my perspective. i love the graphics and games for the 360, but just the fact that when i had a ps3 i didnt have to pay for online play like xbox. but i think the xbox has the upper hand with the connect i tried it and i liked it cant wait for that rumor to come true about MW3 maybe being kinect capable. but still in the end both systems are good and both have pro's and con's. *got xbox live? go add me o th3 legend x*

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

go add me o th3 legend x*

Adv...

You didn't mention Wii's online multiplayer. It's amazing.
Showing 2746-2760 of 5032