The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473890
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
James2568
James2568
1 posts
Nomad

I have to go with PlayStation it it fun has more systems and they r coming out with a cell phone

TheUnderGroundSteel
TheUnderGroundSteel
1 posts
Nomad

Xbox360 would totaly win!!![b]

DLesp94
DLesp94
4 posts
Nomad

Nintendo rules. 'Nuff said.

straussphillip
straussphillip
9 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 for sure!

Spartan2411
Spartan2411
1 posts
Nomad

MI PC XDXD
but for real the XBOX 360 wins only for having HALO XDXD the best game ever

RepoKiller
RepoKiller
1 posts
Nomad

PS3, because PS3 have best games ever

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Xbox 360

paplo
paplo
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 becuase it was made for cod the online network hasent been haked and the quality is good. The wii guts sucks its bad all together. The graphics are suckish. The only decend game for it is goldeneye and it still sucks.

JoeyIsEpic
JoeyIsEpic
24 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 has better graphics, more games sold with it, and the I like the Homepage better.

I have all 3 of these systems, Xbox is my favorite. My Gamertag is JOEY IS EPIC if you're interested in adding me. Roblotox on PS3, and don't got one for Wii.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

XBOX360 is better and we all know that anything modern beats the WII

Better than the PS3 and Wii? Well, the PS3 appears to be better due to all the features and hardware on the console, the facts win this round. The Xbox 360 does have great online gameplay, though. The Wii is modern. Why you said that it isn't is something that I don't understand. If you're saying it isn't because of the graphics, then that is irrelevant.
the wii is for families or kids. It isn't really similar to all to the others, and doesn't compete.

The sales beg to differ. It didn't get all of those sales from being a bad console. The Wii is geared towards family and friends gameplay. Yes, there are some childish games on the Wii, but I enjoy playing the games that I loved playing when I was younger, and it's good to have those memories. Also, there are mature games on the Wii. Don't judge it just because it has a few kiddie games.
The wii guts sucks its bad all together. The graphics are suckish.

Judging the system poorly because of the graphics is irrelevant. You should judge the system on the games and gameplay.
Xbox 360 has better graphics

PS3 has blu-ray. Search some videos on YouTube about the systems graphics being compared and you'll see that the PS3's graphics are slightly better.
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

PS3 has blu-ray. Search some videos on YouTube about the systems graphics being compared and you'll see that the PS3's graphics are slightly better.
I'd also like to mention that the Xbox 360 has a 2gb graphics card and the PS3 has an 8gb one.
420skller420
420skller420
2 posts
Nomad

i vote xbox 360 just because my PS3 is freaking broken.... cheap piece of crap.

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

i vote xbox 360 just because my PS3 is freaking broken.... cheap piece of crap.
LOL!!! You're saying the PS3 is a piece of crap?!?!? What a laugh... Four words: Red Ring of Death!
swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

ps3 hands down.only problem is the network

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

ps3 hands down.only problem is the network

You need to back up your opinion. Why is it good?
Showing 2776-2790 of 5032