The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473524
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the thing its way better better graphics on ps3 games,andIt has a blu ray player built in the ps3 So Thts why its better.(I have one)

N0Nickname
N0Nickname
6 posts
Nomad

I played all of consoles and I have likes and dislikes at all of them...

PS3 is expensive, but I love allmost all games on it and it have good graphics
Xbox have great game arsenal and good graphics but there have : Xbox 360,Xbox 720, Xbox pro , Xbox Elite etc....
nitendo wii... there is not much to say abouth it , its played by children and people of all ages , have a lot of games and is not too expensive .....

but I wote goes to ...................................Xbox

skolsy
skolsy
5 posts
Nomad

the xbox is the best its a legend beast graphics i like the ps3 to but it does lagg alot on cod

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

Well being as i have all 3 of them i guess i can make an unbiased desicion im really not sure in order it'd have to be 360 PS3 and wii the wii is a party system too me. While the PS3 seems like a Dvd that lets you play a few games. Whereas the xbox as all sorts of games and runs really well, I guess it all comes down to personal opinion

Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

It just depends on what kind of gamer you are, if you like online, if you only like FPSs Ect. Personally, I like the Xbox 360 because of the online community; the feel of the controlers; and the exclusive games like Halo 3 to Reach, and the first Mass Effect.

EDy0706
EDy0706
11 posts
Nomad

I like all these system but xbox sometimes crashes
Wii is a god system to play but don't have much game
PS(play station)have good graphic long run andlots of games

dzachb
dzachb
6 posts
Justiciar

Well I like the Xbox the most because i've had it all my life and it has the amazing halo series; however it does have it's faults like the fact that you have to pay a lot for Xbox Live.

kaizenaaron
kaizenaaron
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 all the way. Free online play. Amazing graphics and exclusive games. Who cares if we got hacked. We dont get red rings of doom.

Vurglesplat
Vurglesplat
17 posts
Nomad

I love and adore Sony's masterpiece of a console, it may cost like i dont know a few $100 or so and some of you guys are acting like it cost like $500 more. Even though i like ( wait no love) PS3 i think a Wii may be better for the wee little ones like years 4 to 10 because it has many, many young children games and only the occasional mature game meanwhile if you where trying to look for good games for little kids in PS3 and XBox 360 youd have a really hard time finding more then like 5. For the younger kids id say Wii would be best, but for older people it will only entertain a small percentage ,also it is perfect for partiyes with games like just dance, mario kart wii,mario party etc etc etc. Now on to XBox 360 vs. PS3, I will say that the Systems are almost idenical overall, think about it controllers are only a few tweaks different, the gameplays identical on the systems with only a few system exclusive guns and characters on both. Now The PS3 is better for with free online and INSANELEY (wish i could stress it even more) better avatars for PS Home compared to XBox Live avatars nad one of the main reasons i like PS3 is that i can contribute and try to help Stanford University
fight cancer with folding@home (a.k.a Living With Play Station)(if you dont know what it is seacrch it up), and using it folding@home makes me feel good afterwards, its like giving to charity but you dont have to pay.

[quote]first Mass Effect

Who cares about the first one unless thier a collecter.

Though i fell this thread is never going to die unless armor games dies (like thatll ever happen) because alot of people here are fanboys (or fangirls i dont know) that basically loved the first sysyems from each auther and will clicg to them until the bitter end and others it really matters you lifestyle (say all you friends got a 360 but no PS3, and your neighbour who your close freinds with has almost all the XBox 360 gams known to man and is will ing to let you borrow them then of course youd get a XBox 360)
O.k now for the condensed version
I like ps3 more then all, Wii good for little children who wanna game, it really all depends on the player really for what they like and This thread will NEVER die.
Oh and I wrote this much cause i was bored.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

We dont get red rings of doom.

Red Ring of Death :P

Also, I heard that the servers of Xbox went down when Halo 3(?) came out for 2 weeks. (No Hackers involved )
hellsassassin
hellsassassin
3 posts
Nomad

The Wii sucks!
Ps3 is okay.
Xbox 360 is the best game console ever.

slamboxif
slamboxif
5 posts
Nomad

I am going Xbox I love Xbox live the connection is awsome

Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

xbox have achiviements for all games. It have a lot of free trial games fot test it. Connection better then on pc.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

the playstations online is really bad and lets the whole console down with its slow download times xbox all the way

CJetton1
CJetton1
17 posts
Nomad

I will choose the Playstation, because all the consoles they made were awesome. Even playstation 1 even when I play the games now I dont like them, but other people do. Playstation 2 will never get old until like 2019, so i will always have my playstation I will never give mine away ever. Playstation 3 best playstation ever great graphics, great games, and well, awesome every thing playstation 3 never gets old. PSP is cool it has some games with good graphics.

Showing 3376-3390 of 5032