The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473502
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Hellsharky
Hellsharky
56 posts
Nomad

I think PC is the best, but because its not part of this I have to think :/

I have PS2 and play it sometimes.
I have played with xbox few times and same goes for Wii.

So... I think PS is the best after PC and then comes xbox and then Wii.
PS and xbox are very close of eachother.

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

Xbox or Ps3 by far they have the best games, but wii is more for the younger kids, it also has good games.

gordolicious
gordolicious
1 posts
Peasant

ps3 is a better multi-media machine with the blu ray and the interweb and the dvds and the games. xbox is more gaming, and thus has a "better online community" since the console comes with a mic and ps3 does not. for this reason if you are looking to talk to people online go with the xbox because ps3 feels like a ghost town a lot of the time. wii is...well... a party machine. it has some cool games, but mostly just ones that you are gonna play with your friends. each system offers a variety, but i like the ps3 more because it is more versatile and i <3 the blu ray aspect

Brzedzed
Brzedzed
36 posts
Peasant

Gordolicious you're a mind reader. I agree with all of that, but since i'm more of a online gamer, and enjoy Xbox Live parties, I'm gonna go with Xbox.

Nightfox44
Nightfox44
192 posts
Nomad

whenevr i play xbox, i never notice much of a difference. the one thing that brought me over to the ps3 side was the controller size. i hated the xbox controllers, probably beause i always played my ps2 and the contollers for ps2 and ps3 aare basicly the same. although now since my ps3 broke after about 3 years, i might get an xbox since all my friends play xbox. also gears of war is my favorite game so if i do get an xbox, that will be my first game.

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

Well the Ps3 of course. Ps3 has more ratings , more people play the ps3 than the xbox 360 . But Xbox 360 does have quite some better games not released on ps3. But Also PS3's online is free , and you can go on the internet . Its like a mac computer installed on a ps3. Best systems in order = Ps3 , xbox360 , wii , then goes down to , psp ,ds

Commandrew
Commandrew
5 posts
Nomad

I recently got a X-box 360 and like it!

Commandrew
Commandrew
5 posts
Nomad

The X-Box 360 is a little bit easier to navigate then the PS3.

Commandrew
Commandrew
5 posts
Nomad

The X-Box is all fun but PS3's online is free. Best systems in order = Ps3 , x-box360 , wii , then goes down to ,iTouch and Ds and last and least Psp

ooier
ooier
28 posts
Shepherd

for familiy games: wii
for shooter games : Xbox 360
for race / sport games: PS3

awsomeguy10967
awsomeguy10967
5 posts
Nomad

xbox!!!! XBOX!!!!!!! xbox is the best!!!!!!

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

my opinion: Xbox360,PS3,Nintendo Wii,3ds,PC,Ps2,Psp,Xbox,Nintendo Game cube,DSi,DSi XL,Nintendo Ds,Gameboy Advance SP,Gameboy Advance,Nintendo 64,Gameboy Color,NES,SNES 8/10/2011
The best to the least <left-to-right->

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

PS3 in terms of technicality is superior to the Xbox, though the XBox has better games

xfactor800
xfactor800
24 posts
Nomad

They Should make consoles for PC.

xfactor800
xfactor800
24 posts
Nomad

but in my opinion: PC, Xbox360, PS3, Xbox Live, and so on.

Showing 3346-3360 of 5032