The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473892
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
elrusoxx
elrusoxx
1 posts
Peasant

hola para mi gana la xbox 360

ellaaay
ellaaay
7 posts
Nomad

I love xbox 360, wii is okay, but most games are lame except for a a few exceptions, and ps3 is a decent gaming system, very similar to xbox 360, so ill say xbox or ps3.....very similar gaming systems

skillfull
skillfull
81 posts
Farmer

ive played all 3 but honestly xbox 360 and ps3 arent that different the multiplayer's the same but ps3 has slightly better graphics but xbox has better games so i chose xbox 360

PMan24
PMan24
27 posts
Shepherd

I agree with skillfull.

I have choosen the PS3

Everybody has to decide for him-/herself what is more important for him/her: more games or better graphics.

Further aspects are that PSN is free and xBox-live costs money (not very much), you can use the PS3 (or the xBox slim) as a blueray-player and xBox has some better menu-options than the PS3 (for example: you can hear music everytime, on PS3 the musicplayer is blocked in the most games)

vietchase12
vietchase12
3 posts
Nomad

i like the Playstation 3 because it has good graphics to it. I have all the playstation and i am kind of a fan of it. There no three rings of death on it and when u play games like battle field and cod u can play with more people than on the wii.

99dragonclw
99dragonclw
11 posts
Nomad

i have wii and my xbox i certainly love my xbox and for my wii it sucked soo much i dint sell it i threw it out of my window XD and made sure it dint work anymore and for the ps3 bad graphics ps2 is better than it so my vote is xbox

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

ps3 bad graphics ps2 is better than it

This is like saying the Xbox 360 has bad graphics and the Xbox is better. And even saying the Wii is bad because the GameCube is better. Doesn't make sense and makes you look like you don't know much about the consoles.
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Xbox and ps3 because they're similar. Wii isn't as good because sony and microsoft have playstation move and xbox kinict which has better technology that the wii. Although wii has more games because it came out first . . .

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Because nobody else can enjoy those types of games, right?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, a lot of people who hate the Wii seem to think that just because it has a lot of those type of games nobody else except children can enjoy them...

H33t
H33t
1 posts
Nomad

Ive got Wii and Xbox 360, i play PS3 at my cousins house!
Wii-very good for moving around other than holding a controller and sitting down! (xbox and ps3)
Xbox 360-very nice looking and programming console, you must pay to go online this a very good thing as ps3 gets hacked...paying to not get hacked! yeah buddy!
PS3-GRAPHICS..IS ALL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ON THIS CONSOLE..its not about graphics thats only a proportion of the games! Also Ps3 is a very uncomfortable time when playing (controller) very thin and small!

MW3SUCK
MW3SUCK
22 posts
Nomad

all of the systems are unique in their own way and no systems is the say if for sure. it really all boils down to the preferences of each gamer. if you like amazing, eye-popping graphics then the PC is for you. maybe you cant afford live, then the PS3 is most likely a good choice for you. or maybe you enjoy a great online experience with many other gamers which in that case maybe you want to go for the XBOX 360. In terms of graphics between the PS3 and XBOX, both have the same "graphics" however the PS3 does have a much better color tone and brightness while the XBOX is slightly darker. depending on your style of gaming either the PS3, Xbox 360, or the PC is for you!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I admit having a small controller with large hands can get uncomfortable if you plan on playing for 2+ hours, but I often don't find myself playing that long. And I like how you can charge the controller.

Yes, PSN was hacked once for a month, but that was months back. I don't see why people keep bringing that up to support their argument.

codecoward
codecoward
44 posts
Shepherd

3ds is awesome they just have to ad flip note hatena

jacobo101
jacobo101
33 posts
Nomad

PS3 all the way

Showing 3781-3795 of 5032