The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473867
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
MasterF321
MasterF321
33 posts
Nomad

@KentyBK:Fanboy alert.Go figure.

I like Wii better,then comes 360 and then the PS3.Wii has many great games and is cheaper.I like 360 cause of better games than PS3's and doesn't bet much on TERRIFIC graphics.Generally that generation prove that the technically best console isn't always the most successful(thank god for Opera dictionary) one.The Wii had a huge success just for the casuality and AAA games.

-MasterF

Skratch
Skratch
59 posts
Shepherd

Xbox 360 wins, no more ...

beaglemaster
beaglemaster
6 posts
Nomad

i personally prefer a computer more than consoles

hazanator
hazanator
33 posts
Nomad

i rekon ps3 i know more about it that x-box
second is xbox
last is wii i know most about wii and what i know is it sucks

baris4500
baris4500
23 posts
Nomad

computer=ps3>wii=xbox

KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

i played them all.. i own a xbox 360, ps 2 and psp.. i actually loved xbox the most.. just something about it.. wii is cool but gets booring after a while.. lets just say pc is the best because u can do everything with pc xDD.. even tho there is no pc in tht questsion

benjaminio
benjaminio
83 posts
Nomad

the playstation 3 free online is so much better, but the controller is terrible, i mean is that meant to be a trigger? the xbox controller actually kinda fits ur hands and feels more natural, whereas the PS3 controller is just boxy. i think the real winner is hooking an xbox 360 controller up to the computer, its the best

malikbm
malikbm
18 posts
Peasant

Playstation 3 is the best, because it has a lot of special games...
(uncharted, killzone, Gran Turismo God of War...)

Xbox 360 has special games too
(Gears of war, Forza Motorsport, Halo)

But Playstation 3 is the best
As you can sea, playstation has got more player than Xbox...

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I do not have a PS3, but I have to say Xbox 360. AND, I might add, the new Xbox 720 coming out.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the new Xbox 720 coming out.

Link to somewhere verifying this?
GrayWolfs
GrayWolfs
11 posts
Shepherd

i own all 3 of the systems and i have to say that the ps3 is the best since you would have to pay for xbox live and i think ps3 has better games and the wii is good but A LOT of their games seem for younger kids

jl94
jl94
25 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360

PacoMataPollo
PacoMataPollo
1 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 is my choice, like PS3, have nothing against it, Wii not so much fun since the kinnect came

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Xbox beats all,it has Call of Duty, Halo AND Gears of war, all the best games ever. I used to have a PS3, it got boring.

miqe123
miqe123
7 posts
Peasant

x-box is alot better

Showing 3751-3765 of 5032