The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473887
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
drgmstr123
drgmstr123
35 posts
Nomad

I have all 3 and personally they are all just as fun. I dont have any hard core games they are all mostly family games since being the older brother of 2 brothers and sisters any game that involves physically moving and not sitting on your butt only using your thumbs is always teh family pick every night.

SceneTheKid
SceneTheKid
22 posts
Nomad

To everyone hear, stop acting like its a political debate. This is all based on opinion. Their is no sheer winner in this. I have a Wii, but I don't like it. I've always loved the Playstation systems, have 2 myself, but I think Xbox, the one console I don't own, beats them all.

aaaaaaaaaacccccccccc
aaaaaaaaaacccccccccc
5 posts
Nomad

PlayStation and Xbox owns the will and xbox and ps3 are evenly match to me

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

This is all based on opinion. Their is no sheer winner in this. I have a Wii, but I don't like it. I've always loved the Playstation systems, have 2 myself, but I think Xbox, the one console I don't own, beats them all.

Not entirely. There are things that are facts, such as the specifications of each console, how those could be better than the others. The convenience of each console; such as if you don't want to waste a lot of money on the Xbox 360 you can get the PS3. Considering you need to purchase batteries, play and charge kit, or new controllers, and Xbox Live to play online it's cheaper to get the PS3 and use that money for video games instead of things to make sure you can actually play. But if you want to waste money on such things, then go ahead. Yes, it is personal preference that you enjoy a console more than another and the games you prefer, but you can't deny there are facts.

And I agree, there won't be a clear winner unless the companies decide to fix major problems and possibly add new things to their consoles, so that it's actually facts.

This thread is mainly here to reduce these type of threads in this subforum, sort of like a "Don't spam threads, spam in the stickied thread instead". At least that's what I get from this still being open.
neutralwarrior
neutralwarrior
1 posts
Nomad

really hard question but i have to say the XBOX 360 because i tend to have more fun although i do love both my PS# and my WII also

warriorpk39
warriorpk39
5 posts
Peasant

Playstation 3 have more graphics and quality because the games are in blu-ray besides being a blu-ray player but the playstation mode doesn't compera to the wii sensor or kinect .
xbox have great games and the kinect are better then the playstation moves in terms of gameplay.
wii are the best console thinking of gameplay but there are no good games and the most famous games u only can play in ps2 or xbox.

LightningRyan
LightningRyan
5 posts
Nomad

ps3 all the way

sliferstrike
sliferstrike
6 posts
Nomad

pick the ps 3 indeed...

Nate388
Nate388
9 posts
Nomad

well in my ipinion the 360 has most to all of the games, it's an ok console no doubt. the playstation 3 from what i've heard has hardly any games BUT it's a great console. as far as the Wii goes... the last time asked if they where having fun with there Wii they said "I don't remember why I got the Wii" so yeah (opinion)

LordElgin64
LordElgin64
1 posts
Nomad

ps3 is now crap compared to xbox 360 now and wii is now in consuls graveyard. the only games the ps3 have that are any good are god of war, resistance, and LBP. the blue ray is nice, free internet but that is all they got and not to mention they were hacked and were down for a good month or so. xbox on the other hand has halo, gears of war, Saints Row, and the awesome arcade game "I Made a Game with Zombies in It!". the only downer is that Microsoft likes make money so they charge but it comes with lots of perks like some games come out weeks before ps3 gets them. last is that ps3 DOES NOT have better graphics because you can find games on xbox with the same or even better plus customization of the xbox and its controllers is also very cool. so unless ps3 picks up the pace they are going to get let behind by the xbox.

Lucas03
Lucas03
4 posts
Nomad

Ps3, no matter how much you love the 360 its an old console now

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

ps3 rulz! wii online sucks, xbox is all bark and no bite : )

LMikey10
LMikey10
1 posts
Nomad

cool noddles about dat stuff

monsterousvalue
monsterousvalue
5 posts
Nomad

hola

Kolol
Kolol