blackout
119 posts
Nomad

call of duty4 sucks play halo3!

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Halo 3 has a much better online experience.

Jono
Jono
14 posts
Nomad

HALO 3 EVERY TIME M8!

No comparisson, coz halo has better online, better weopons, viecles and graphics sooooo yeah.lol

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

are ya kidding? H3 all the way.

kongking948
kongking948
41 posts
Nomad

halo 3 is way better.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

halo3.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

lol have you guys even played cod4? cuz that wins hands-down

kongking948
kongking948
41 posts
Nomad

Sure cod4 is good but halo is just creative and a different tyoe of shooting game.

Armorjunkie
Armorjunkie
43 posts
Nomad

Halo 3, hands down. always. In my opinion, anyways.

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Nothing can compete with HALO.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i dont know havent played either so i think there equal both with good gameplay graphics and concept halo has good story and call of duty has real life situations that our boys are facing everday

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

the graphics cant really be compared because the engines are so much different,in my opinion halo 3 looks like clay animation, while cod4 looks very realistic, graphics aside halo no longer feels original because its mostly the same as the others witha few new additions, and they took out some cool features as well. And h3 online sux because you cant create a match and allow other random people to join with fully customizable settings.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

I disagree with you about the change between the Halo games. Halo 3 feels different for a few reasons:
-Controls- changed a bit.
-new weapons and new items.
-new functions(carry a turret around.)
-big change in enemies in campaign mode.
-A lot of little things Online; the best weapons are harder to get your hands on. If you suck at close combat, you suck at H3.
I've got an example too; A friend of mine was great at Halo, but sucked at Halo 2, and now he's great at halo 3. He has no idea why.

-One more thing- Did they really need to nerf the magnum AGAIN?

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

all those changes you've noted do make the game a little more interesting, but none of them do anything to change a big step in the gameplay, thats why after it came it it hasn't received much attention.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

it didn't receive much attention because people were already playing it. All of their attention was on Xbox Live. But whatever, I think those changes made the game.

Showing 1-15 of 447