ForumsThe Tavern[necro] is area 51 a real place?

59 9765
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

There is a romour that at the lower excavated levels of area 51,most of the world's greatest minds live and perform genetic engineering experiments purely for military purposes,they work for an organization called majestic 5

google it on the web

• 59 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yes, Area 51 indeed does exist. It is a incredibly secure military facility that has NEVER been open to the public before, Some people say they even have UFOs there...

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

Dunno, just go on Google Earth =P

But I bet there is such thing....

taigers12
taigers12
19 posts
Nomad

Yes its real. It's in Nevada. Idk about the Majestic 5, but I know the place is real. Plus, some people think there are aliens hidden in the place....

robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

Area 51 does exist, but nobody knows as to what goes on in it...

MonsterBox
MonsterBox
232 posts
Nomad

I looked it up they said it's imaginary.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Uh huh... Even though my grandpa WORKED at area 51? and was sworn to secrecy about any and everything that happened there?

Area 51 is real, its in the Nevada Desert. I've seen it from far away, and I've even met a guard from there.

MonsterBox
MonsterBox
232 posts
Nomad

lol guess it is real

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it is real. Is it a place where they examine extra-terrestrial life? Not sure about that. But it's probably real.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

My great grandpa was a scientist there, he smokes weed though so have the stuff he remembers is bad trips :/

Lol, that's actually pretty funny and weird at the same time.
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

man they need to make like a bond movie of him breaking into to area 51 lol

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

er i dont know just an idea

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

HMmmmmmm . . . .

Yes, it's real.

However, it probably isn't the main base of operations for weapons testing. All of the stuff the military shows to the public has been in the can for 10 years - the 'state of the art' weaponry that they reveal is 'state of 10 years ago art.'

I heard it from my dad, who heard it from two separate high-up researchers in secret government weapons crap.

1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

It is real

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

yes its a real.But is it a place where the military are doing scientific experiments with aliens hmmm no.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I think it is in fact real. Whether or not UFO's are there is quite debatable.

Showing 1-15 of 59