ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge II

151 21549
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Before we get started, I'd like to say one thing: IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! Yes, my hiatus from Armor Games was a bit lengthy, but when I look back on it, I really needed to get away for AG for a while. But don't get me wrong, I was still playing TONS of games on the site, but my duties as a forum poster and an avid reviewer were put on hold. With that being said, thanks for making the original "Regular's Lounge" such a big success, even while I was gone. However, I feel that the time has come to start fresh, in order to avoid intimidation. After all, 20 pages is enough.

With that being said, here are the rules:

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

• 151 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

No problem Avril, So with that out of the way what dose everybody want to talk about?

Anybody planning something big for summer,or any other time?

Me Im just going to "chill" in my house :P

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Re: Summer plans

Uhhh...work, and work, and uhh...work. Well, I do travel all the time though. We are planning a trip to Brazil or maybe Malta. Can't decide, yet. Anyone been to either one?

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

RE: Summer Plans

July's a really busy month for me. I'm going to Kansas City for 3 weeks, then coming back for Comic Con. Other than that I have nothing to really do. Brazil sounds nice, but I can't speak from experience.

Reon
Reon
1 posts
Nomad

Hiya I am new to AG forums however i play the games here all the time though.
RE:summer plans
I plan on going to california to see reel big fish with my cousin.(proably wont happen but its good to dream heh).

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Alright, back now. I know my topic wasn't the best but, I had to ask some experienced gamers.

RE: Summer plans
going to Coronado, CA. for some fine fine NAVY training with the SWCC boys. If you don't know what SWCC is, google it.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

RE: Reel Big Fish

Do you have some ticket info, Reon? I live in CA and am a huge fan.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

RE: Summer plans
Navy... Eh. I'm going USAF, to be honest.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

RE: Summer Plans

Well, I'm defiantly going to still be on this site constantly, but just a little less time because I'll be doing a lot more fun stuff because of coarse it's summer and that's what you're supposed to do. Also, I plan on hanging out with a lot of my friends a lot. Oh, wait how can I forget. I'm also going to go visit all of New York because my dad is taking me there. Also, he's even performing on Broadway there while we're there and that's also a main reason while we're going in the summer because that's where he's job falls on.

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

[b]RE: Summer Plans

Well im not going to do much.Im going to a new science museum nearby and,of course,im gonna be here on AG.I might go to Florida too.

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

oops i messed up the BB.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hey Spyro I live in Florida lol. I wished there wasa thing saying something on where people live in the world, but that would be way too unsafe and we'll have bad people on this site, so nevermind, I don't think that it's a good idea anymore. I just thought that it was because it would be very interesting to see where ArmorGames is most played at and which regions have the most and least activity.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Re Navy[/b}

The navy eh.... Well have fun, oh and don't be tricked into being shot out of a cannon, trust me self experince.... lol but really have fun!

[b]Re Nicks Idea lol

That would be a good idea but ya it would be way to unsafe, and well hears my gusse for the top 4 places active:

1. USA(hmmm...you know why)
2. England (you can't have the US
without England!)
3. Ireland (Well not so sure now but befor there were alot of em'
4. _______(I don't know do you?)

Blue_Pie
Blue_Pie
30 posts
Peasant

Canada?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I was but not to many, the olny I have seen or know is... Me and sokerman.

Yes Im CANADIAN eh!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hey, Lil Gangsta Blaize, when you made that little rank of activty for my idea, why didn't you just leave it at the top three. You didn't really need to add the forth one, even though it was kind of funny.

Showing 16-30 of 151