ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89789
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

You can submit as many as you want, just make sure you choose what one you want to be your submission before the deadline, otherwise I will be forced to put all you made into a hat and randomly choose an entry.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Preliminary Submission

Just hang out at the trebuchet and watch...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I hope I didn't kill your contest with that last one but this is version 2 - a bit unstable as yet but I'm working on it Sir charlesme

Tough shot with one set of anything to get them all. Not only do you have to nail the last princess in the air but drop a bomb behind the queen on the tower. Sometimes, the tower just destroys itself so if you hear clanking, it's going down!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I liked it court, I cant wait to get back into the action!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2585/4094341834_136f9b19ba.jpg

This is the one shot kill, timed shortly after the first princess dies otherwise, the last one is in left side neverland which is closer than right side neverland.

@TerryLasVegas, (re: stunt) put another queen similar to the first behind your other queen - similar coordinates with slight changes. I used a smaller platform and she landed behind the guard on the tower alive. I liked that one and was tempted to steal it but it didn't fit in my castle and they would probably take armor points away. Ha ha ha.

PS: @charlesme - wait for version 3! I am thinking of sprucing up the castle as it seems unbalanced in appearance! I need a name for this thing! It kinda looks like a mongol artifice!!!

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Gasp! What happened?! This contest is run by contestants now!

Only for this and the previous contest, then we have unlimited power over the contest >:^D

I probably wont enter this one, I have a ton of home work, Im lazy, and i have some personal problems right now...
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Girls make life hard JJ!!

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Girls make life hard JJ!!

lol, its got very little to nothing to do with that.
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Oh, well I guess boys will make it hard too?? Just kidding.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Come on JJ, show us ur stuff!

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Oh, well I guess boys will make it hard too?? Just kidding.

Come on JJ, show us ur stuff!

Those two posts next to each other sound wrong...

@charles, you better be. . .

@CJ, Ill try to submit one if i have time but I probably wont. (is it ok if I call you CJ?)
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Mr. Madness, you can judge this round. I'm too busy with- you get the point.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

JJ Here's a gimmee

Take it and modify it!

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Mr. Madness, you can judge next round. I'm too busy with- you get the point.

Charles is judging this one! =D

Take it and modify it!

Thanks, it really good, but youll understand that IF I make one I want it to be all my work. You should add to that one and submit it yourself!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@JJ52 - Charlesme won't let me post multiple entries

[url=http://armorgames.com/play/4552/crush-the-castle-players-pack?share_id=0908e460a2ce571e6c1ab91fb862b57e]

I dunno if this will work but give it a shot - I liked yours with the king killing the king smack on the head! Smack daddie!!!

Showing 526-540 of 622