ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89788
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

&quotarticapate"

*drinks beer and throws beer can at "Do Not Disturb" sign* Time for a spell checker... Ha ha ha.... Maybe it should be particicapitate... *farts upwind*...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Head Banger

As the official judge of this competition charlesme, you can have your pick. Personally, I like the one that TLV presented on page 51 because it worked even when we had the clunker issue today. That means it was stable and mine were not.

I like this one too as the drunken king in waiting *takes yet another swig of "ahem" fire water* goes head to head with his brother. ha ha ha .

My vote would be for TLV - just my opinion *burps*.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I think the next catagory should be something simple. That way more will participate. Court, I think you need help. Drinking that much can lead to ugly women carrying your children, be careful.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

|ugly women carrying your children Butt they looked great at the time!!! ;}

I agree and something simple is good. However. simplicity is an artform. Using simple elements, one can create art and since this is the custom castle contest, simply put, let's create some art...

At any rate, unless they fix this site or this program, "clunk clunk clunk", trick castles are not going to be consistent!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

This is a hard one to Judge...
First place is Court with his Version 2 castle.
Second Place is Terry with his Stunt castle.
Third Place is me in my Does this count castle.
Terry I am very pleased with your submission it was good
and Court Great job as usual

I am disappointed in the amount of entries. I guess this one was just too hard for most.
I dont Think I left anyone out, have fun everyone!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Sir charlesme, it was a difficult choice I know, and I liked TerryLasVegas's submission so well, that I modified it for him and asked him to submit it. He has a lot of integrity and would not do that. I have a lot of respect for the man so, my suggestion sir charlesme, is that TLV pick the next contest.

I have seen some very unique castles in the regular thread during the contests, and they should garner some recognition. Construction, stability and even instability are interesting features.

TLV picks the contest, you pick the judges and I am a willing volunteer.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I say First person to Claim it get to Judge.

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Saturday 8 pm armor time
. I like the expression.

Em, talking about simplicity and clunking sound, here it is.

btw, what's the next category?
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

That is strange Castle, anything makes that noise none stop. I don't care for that even a small piece of wood does that.
I think the next category should be the best looking castle or the coolest looking castle, but that's just me I cant choose I was Judging.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Best looking castle it is! And it must use all the elements. BTW, go to the other crush the castle site, there is no clunking!

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Best looking castle

Hm, I find it a little ... plain? But I may not choose, because I didn't participate in the last contest
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I am interested in what you have in mind castlenovice? I am thinking castles with some flair and balance and maybe beauty. Structurally sound with different components. Weadsad made a unique castle which impressed me. His was unique and difficult to crush with a pea.

Your opinion is important so speak out!

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

I say First person to Claim it get to Judge.

*cough*Firetail or Papi is going to judge*cough*
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Ooo, can we judge again?
Sorry, I missed this quite a bit.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

firetail you will judge this contest(whatever it is)

Showing 556-570 of 622