ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89801
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

oops... hehehe....

The link still leads you there...

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

@Ernie

Actually, my castle was much heavier. Look at all the steel. And I wasn't trying to make it look like a kitty.

@FloydTC

Yes, it is qualifying.

@Mr. Madness

Yes, you be judging.

@singid

Nice, that's one heavy load the king's carrying.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Prize:

http://i43.tinypic.com/34gsg78.jpg

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

This was the toughest design I have done in a very long time, so temperamental. I am not sure it will work on other computers, but I am crossing my fingers!!
I hope it qualifies!
Move just about anything even a hair, it should not work.

Very Hard

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

To be honest, I expect more from you charles. :\\
It did work, by the way.
My suggestion; make an actual castle. You did it once for the most realistic castle back a ways. Try it again, and don't force tricks.

Rivised version of Fourth Daughter.

Though given the space between the judging and the entries, it will most definately get a second, or third, or fourth castle in

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

@firetail

That is really cool.

@Charles

Hmmm...like singid says, you don't really need those tricks. It qualifies though.

jonny4000
jonny4000
12 posts
Nomad

im in

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

im in

Oh my goodness. For the last time, don't spam here. And if you're "in" then submit a castle. People these day...wow.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Oh my lord. I want that Mario cookie now!!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I know the tricks are not necessary I just like doing them, thanks for the criticism Sing you really inspire me!
Ok the only thing close to a trick in this one is the Queen uptop. Enjoy!

Base of Castle #2

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Wow, is that even possible to do in one shot?

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

See? That's what I'm talking about!

That base is really strong! O.O

And it actually looks like a castle!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

An addition to the last, now its a little heavier, and bigger.

Base of Castle #2.5

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Charles, you work hard.
Deadline is tomorrow...no?

Showing 121-135 of 622