ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89799
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I don't see how that last one is a trick castle, Charles, could you perhaps enlighten me?

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Ernie anything that does something in my book is a trick castle (Besides just collapse). That's just me I guess.

I added to the last one, hope you like it.
Missed Her #1.5

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

I don't see how that last one is a trick castle, Charles, could you perhaps enlighten me?

That...is one of the best trick castles I have ever seen. What do you not understand?

MISSED HER MISSED HER GETTER

Doesn't seen to work for me this one. Version 1.5 works though.

And here are all the castles I'm going to be judging so far:

Sinjid's Flashy Entrance + Stilts

Ernie's King of Bad Balance

and

Charle's Pressure Launch

Wow...only three qualifying castles have been submitted...What a disappointment.
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Qualifying castles?

Yes. Castles that qualify. Do you not get that?
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

does this qualify? the way its meant to be done is with one small stone.

guardomino

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Elaborate

A trick castle has to contain some form of trick(ie. spins, flips, catapults, etc.). The more complicated and creative the tricks are, the higher chance they will be first. A lot of time is usually spent on perfecting these trick castles, and I can tell if you do spend a lot of on them(like Charlesme). Are we clear?
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

does this qualify? the way its meant to be done is with one small stone.

No, no it does not. I don't see any tricks in there. Look at my previous post.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

what about my entry on page 6? that has a trick in it.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Here you go Floyd:Gaurdomino1.5

About 35 minutes to make everything work. It is alot of 'test caslte' 'test castle'..............
If it does not work for me I move a little piece one way or another and hit test caslte, again and again.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

@Papi

Sinjid

Singid! Also...

well, I got nothing else to say.

I just don't want to spam...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So when do I start my contest?
Friday?

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

?

your contest?

As in this one?

Or a different one?

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Oh darn...I completely forgot to judge yesterday.

And here are the winners of The Best Trick Castle

With first place, Charles' Pressure Launch is the winner of this category.

It was a near tie between singid's and Charles', but the fact that Charles made something never seen before, made him the victor.

Second place is taken by singid's Flashy Entrance + Stilts

Very well executed. My favourite part wasn't how they two ladies landed on the stilts, but how they barely missed the knights standing there.

And finally, third place goes to Ernie's King of Bad Balance

Hmm...not very creative and doesn't have a lot of tricks. The only reason this got third was because there aren't any other qualifying castles.

And now Charles, singid, and Ernie can discuss on what category they want next.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

memememememememememememe!

I want..

hmmmm....

The best balancing castle... hehehehehe.....

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Does not matter to me. What about u Ernie?

Showing 91-105 of 622