ForumsThe Tavern[Necro]If you have a question about girls...

1043 191327
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Ask away in here. Before you all go accusing me of being some loser, just don't. I know I'm not the girl master, but I do know a lot about them, why they do certain things that they do, so on and so forth. So don't be shy =D

• 1,043 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

and nurvana r hard to figure out cuz most are bizatch, like nurvana

Lol... Most girls aren't, just the really pushy ones, they stand out in your memory.
C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

Ya girls aren't as hard to figure out as most guys think, they're not that much more difficult than figuring out guys

I think guys complain that we are because they're too lazy to try and figure us out haha

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

oi oi oi! I'm a guy and I'm here answering questions for people, Which I would assume means I know girls pretty well. So ha!

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

Good grief....15k views.....my cousins thread was more popular than mine =,( Lmao. Jk. Idc

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Hmm maybe i should make a guide on this

MetalRunner
MetalRunner
31 posts
Nomad

Ok I've got some advice.

There IS no advice on how to understand women.
Every single person you meet in your life is different!

The only real advice I can give is be confident and caring, don't be afraid and don't stand in the shadows and expect 'the girl of your dreams' to just fall into your lap. Go and meet people, put yourself out there and just have fun.
Don't waste your life on a forum asking others for advice when you have your whole life ahead of you to experiment with and discover who you really are and what you can do =D
Live your life well and you'll naturally find someone who corresponds to you.
Good luck everyone

MetalRunner
MetalRunner
31 posts
Nomad

*corresponds with you*
Oh and the same goes for women!!!

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

There IS no advice on how to understand women.

Well thats a bunch of bull **** =/.. sorry, just bein frank with yah. There is plenty advice on how to act, or what you could do.

Every single person you meet in your life is different!

True, but most girls act similar a.k.a. the same. Thier by no means thes ame at all, but they still react in most cases the same way.

The only real advice I can give is be confident and caring, don't be afraid and don't stand in the shadows and expect 'the girl of your dreams' to just fall into your lap. Go and meet people, put yourself out there and just have fun.

Didnt YOU just say that there IS no advice?

Don't waste your life on a forum asking others for advice when you have your whole life ahead of you to experiment with and discover who you really are and what you can do

Psst... your on here too..

Anyways, their not wasting their lives, their simply having problems in their relationships and want some answers/advice. nothing wrong with coming to a forum and asking for it.
MetalRunner
MetalRunner
31 posts
Nomad

Lets get this straight

1) You shouldn't treat women as a different species which is why there is no advice on how to understand 'women', just people in general
2) No two people are the same and they all have different sensitivities. EG, I take your statement 'bullshit' as offensive.
3) The advice I gave here is GENERAL advice for life
4) Im on here cause ive got a stable girlfriend and i have some time to lose. You took that statement out of context. I said dont spend your time here INSTEAD of experimenting for real.
5) Did I say there was anything wrong with asking for advice?

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

*Intervention* Just thought I'd pop my head in an say hello...

I just want to jump in before some people might get upset. I would like to point out that Bjiscuit also has a stable gf, and plenty us here still have time for a life and enjoy the threads. Bjiscuit, myself, and others tend to give some decent non-critical advice in this thread (about guys and girls--despite the title--if you search though the pages you will realize this is a general relationship issues/concerns discussion thread), and we have legitimately helped some people in relationship crisis. At some point in our lives we all need some relationship advice...and here on AG we even have a spot of it!!! It isn't just about understanding girls/guys; we give advice on buying presents, how to ask someone out, how to try and see if a guy/girl is interested in you, how to talk deal with fights...

Have a nice day!

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

Trayz!!! How come you get all the philosophical answers?

I was about to heat things up. oh btw.

I take your statement 'bull****' as offensive.

I didn't really mean it in an offensive way, but yeah, that was a bunch of crud
MetalRunner
MetalRunner
31 posts
Nomad

Well that's what my answer was, general advice so I don't know why he said it's bull****

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

Well that's what my answer was, general advice so I don't know why he said it's bull****

Were getting OT.
marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Why the heck is this thread back xP

MetalRunner
MetalRunner
31 posts
Nomad

OK Bjiscuit, look. What happened is you misunderstood what I was saying. If you reread it you'll see that the logic in the writing, as for example 'instead' show opposition of ideas.
Of course if you take what I said to pieces and post them seperately then it sounds like how you said it. Which is why I feel what you said as offensive. I made an effort to be serious about this thread (unlike MANY others) and I had that thrown back at me. You need to be less defensive and maybe see all sides of an argument (that is not an attack).
I agree you can give advice on relationships but just before i posted was something about 'understanding girls' Which is why I spoke about that.
Peace?

Showing 871-885 of 1043