ForumsThe TavernHow'd You Find AG?

148 21733
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I found it when I realized all the good games on AddictingGames were made by Armor Games. :P

• 148 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Well, one day a few years ago, i was walking through the park when i saw a strange rock. I turned over the rock to reveal a large hole. I accidently fell into the hole, a couple of things happened that i don't want to talk about, and after i got over the emotional scarring from the situation, i went home, got on my computer, searched for flash game websites, found AG1, played a bit, ignored it, came back 2 years later, found AG2, played games, found the forums a year and a half later, contributed, and here i am.

shadowheart97
shadowheart97
1 posts
Nomad

I found it through onemorelevel.com, which was made by the same person, but the owners now bought it from him. that guy is awesome.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I found out about this website from a game made by AG was on another game website, then I started playing on here, made an account to make comments on game and rate them, then I eventualy transfered over to the forums.

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

Friend told me bout it so i decided to go hhere..Ahhhhhh.....memories...

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Well I was on newgrounds and one day I said "Why be here when most of the games I play and like are on Armor Games?" So i decided to come here.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

My friends told me about it. I played games on it for a few years, then decided to click on community. I found out it had some cool forums and made an account.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I found it a long time ago when I was looking for a website to play games on, but I just never made an account.

Showing 136-142 of 148