ForumsThe TavernHow'd You Find AG?

148 21743
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I found it when I realized all the good games on AddictingGames were made by Armor Games. :P

• 148 Replies
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

From playing Fancy Pants Adventure on another site.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I believe I found this site a long time ago while playing some games on AG which showed the games submitted on this site. I clicked the link to AG and here I am.
But I made an account like 2 years later XD

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I played fancy pants adventure then my friend showed me exit path and I got the website.
Thank you John!!

xmmxpert
xmmxpert
17 posts
Nomad

Exit path on Newgrounds,first thought you had to pay on armorgames for multiplayer..but then ^_^.

Then my acc got banned for something and i just returend after many a month.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i cant remember exactly but i think i searched games on google and one of the sites was gamesofgondor (which is now armorgames). or maybe the gamesofgondor loggo was on a game ive played.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I was playing Sonny 2 on a different site and I wanted to play as the hydraulic class, though I never went back here until I wanted to play the German campaigns in Warfare 1917 and 1944.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I was discussing game sites with one of my friends (Miniclip, Addicting Games, etc) and he said that Armor Games was his favorite. I'd never heard of it, so I checked it out and realized that it had most of the games I liked on other sites, plus the site-exclusive content on some games like the German campaign on 1917.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

This was revives from 2009. This will get locked. Man if only I was a moderator.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

This was revives from 2009. This will get locked. Man if only I was a moderator.

That's right, this was revived, not necro'd, meaning if people don't start spamming it should be alright,
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I forgot to add, i have no idea how i found AG. I remember playing on it since AGv1 and not liking it much, then, back in 2009, i remembered about the site, came back, and found everything different and better.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

A few years back, I searched for a game on google, and it was on Armor Games. I didn't have an account back then, though.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

was playing some flash games on a crapy dutch site and some of the greater games were from armor games so i seek it up and found that this site is much beter then my old flash games site.

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

not sure. it was a long long time ago on AG1.....

Sab44
Sab44
23 posts
Nomad

I searched a game up on google, and armour games was the first one to come up, Liked the game, played some more decided to join. and I love the site. thanks AG

Kaeetayel
Kaeetayel
3 posts
Nomad

I was shown a few flash games by a friend, and one of them was Grid16. I googled it and came here.

Showing 76-90 of 148